Whats going wrong here folks?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by POGscribbler, Feb 10, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cousin was posted there the night it happened.

They were off to Afghan the next day weren't they?

****** should have been hunted down and shot up, in my opinion but then that's just silly. I sincerely hope that his death is a prolonged, painful one.

• Like Like x 3
  2. sorry not sure what you mean about sympathy?

he has supposedly only a few years left to live and has just been sentenced to serve a minimum of 25 years behind bars..... That doesn't smack of sympathy to me...

3. My little bro was at mas at the time and I was there a couple of weeks later, about as much sympathy as he and his murderous cu*t chums showed the two sappers. I hope every day he has left on this planet is filled with such agony that asks for the local vet to come and put him down!!
    Nuff said.
    GOS

4. Sympathy?! NO **** Him!

5. "Only a few years to live"

That fecker's life should been counted in minutes. He, and the rest of the murderous scum should have been hunted down and terminated with extreme prejudice.

Sympathy???

6. That's a good idea. I can't think of any historical reason why we shouldn't do just that. To the outrage APC!

• Like Like x 1
  7. F*ck me! 46 and only just finding out he has CF? That must be a world record! FYI this congenital and incurable disease is usually diagnosed within months of birth, v.v.v. few live beyond mid-teens.

Whatever ticket this tw*t is trying to wrk, I hope he falls down every flight of stairs, trips on every bar of soap and is soddomized until he prays for death.

• Like Like x 2
  8. If he's been sentenced to 25 years and only has a few years to live, I hope the prison warders double him everywhere to get some value out of him.

9. Sympathy? You know whereabouts in the dictionary you'll find that. Personally I'm hoping he pops off this mortal coil fairly soon. Galls me to think of the cost to the taxpayer every year he serves of that 25.

On a related note, whether by intent, or by accident, I hope to God this has no major bearing on how this trial may pan out.
    BBC News - Stephen Carroll trial: Army intelligence lost tracking data

10. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

sympathy, i looked it up in the dictionary it's between shit and syphilis. **** him

11. Sorry I am not familiar with v.v.v. What does it mean>

12. Is it the same sort of "few years to live" that the Lockerbie bomber blokie had?

That turned out well.

13. He's already had 46 years. The two lads he murdered were 23 and 21 years old. **** him!

14. If he i sthat ill, then it would be shameful of the the British Penal system to not ensure he stay fit and healthy.

'Drill is a pill, to be taken twice daily' my Drill Instructor once said... so two 3 hour sessions a day should see him well. And a couple of PT sessions daily.