whats going on!!

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Suedehead, Apr 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. basically ive been doin some interval training etc and about 20 - 30 minutes in i start getting this really bad burning at the top of my lungs, today i had it and when i breathed in deeply there was a stabbing on the right side at the top that went away after stopping. what is it, how can i stop it? or is it a case of just doing more training? i was a 10 a day smoker, im guessing that has something to do with it?
  2. You probably already know this but it is possable when running with your mouth open to dry out some of the natural mucus in your lungs causing a burning sensation. Thats the best i can offer.
  3. Lung cancer?
  4. or a stitch around the muscle tissues
  5. Sounds like a heart attack! You better run to the doctors!
  6. actually mr bo your heart is more to the left then the top right of your lung....

do you get dry mouth??? or if not an overly hot mouth?? it does sound like your body is heating and drying the lung mucus. either that or you've a small pec tear and it fuking knacks cause it's been aggravated but that'd be more tender for longer..

looking at previous medical advice it's probably because when you was 2 you ate cancer ridden bread!! 6 yrs tax money and research to work that out!
  7. could have stable angina though on a less positive note. but then it would be very often at the same peak in phys.
  8. Never heard that mucus thing before, but that does actually explain something to me and kind of relax my batty a bit :lol: