Whats going on in the Bar!!

Seems that the bar is being taken over by a right bunch of girls. what with discussions about "Ive given up drinking", what do I do now, and "I'm using lots of grooming products am I a poof", too fukin right you are, and changing from ciggies to a pipe, definate signs there.
Next thing we will be getting some matching throw cushions and a nice rug.
I come here for some entertainment and chuckle inducing abuse of others, not to watch a bunch of grown men exporing their feminine side. Get a grip FFS.

jcm649 said:
Seems that the bar is being taken over by a right bunch of girls. what with discussions about "Ive given up drinking", what do I do now, and "I'm using lots of grooming products am I a poof", too fukin right you are, and changing from ciggies to a pipe, definate signs there.
I come here for some entertainment and chuckle inducing abuse of others, not to watch a bunch of grown men exporing their feminine side. Get a grip FFS.
cushions? whats wrong with a sandbag poof!

joey_deacons_lad said:
should one use a douche or take a laxative the night before when wanting to ensure i am "prepped" for a first date?
Take the shower head off, stick the tube up your arrse, leave it there until water brown bits start coming out your nose, then go flush. :wink:

buggrit said:
joey_deacons_lad said:
should one use a douche or take a laxative the night before when wanting to ensure i am "prepped" for a first date?
Take the shower head off, stick the tube up your arrse, leave it there until water brown bits start coming out your nose, then go flush. :wink:
But isnt that a bit gay? :?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Only if you use lube.

It's the sensitive mafia with a bit of homoerotic. Have you not noticed that we have a cookery forum? It's a slope made slippery by lube.

jcm649 said:

See, now I think that's a great idea. How about "Cake Friday"? Oooh or "Pink Tie Friday" that would be fun and we can all bring in a Pound and it can go to testicular cancer research.

arby said:
jcm649 said:

See, now I think that's a great idea. How about "Cake Friday"? Oooh or "Pink Tie Friday" that would be fun and we can all bring in a Pound and it can go to testicular cancer research.
I think AIDS research is something closer to our hearts nowadays

Its the standard of your typical Brit squaddie I blame :) he's obviously gone soft with all this complaining about this and that, Generals on the telly telling the press that Tommy hasnt got ensuite facilities in his billet and that he hasnt got the right kit, all the right colour.

Now in my day...... please feel free to continue with this conversation amongst yourselves. Would the NAAFI bar circa 1985 be a harder place than it is now? or are the squaddies of today a soft bunch of girls more interested in gucci boots than putting the boot in :) :) :)

Tin dut on, ready for incoming.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Can we have a sewing forum?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
It all started with the cooking thread I tells yer! Fcuking cooking? COOKING?!?!?!?!?!? That's what a woman is for you bleeding hermers!!!

hammy123 said:
Its the standard of your typical Brit squaddie I blame :) he's obviously gone soft with all this complaining about this and that, Generals on the telly telling the press that Tommy hasnt got ensuite facilities in his billet and that he hasnt got the right kit, all the right colour.

Now in my day...... please feel free to continue with this conversation amongst yourselves. Would the NAAFI bar circa 1985 be a harder place than it is now? or are the squaddies of today a soft bunch of girls more interested in gucci boots than putting the boot in :) :) :)

Hammy, I couldn't agree more, apart from that, the tree hugging type coonts & do-gooders, had already started the slippery slope sliding by 1985. "WHEN I JOINED UP" 1972, they "needed us - not feeded us". We woz real hard barstewards. (Well that's what we were told.) :D

Mitchthebar said:
hammy123 said:

Hammy, I couldn't agree more, apart from that, the tree hugging type coonts & do-gooders, had already started the slippery slope sliding by 1985. "WHEN I JOINED UP" 1972, they "needed us - not feeded us". We woz real hard barstewards. (Well that's what we were told.) :D
Yeh, and look at the girly rifle (if you can call it that) they give them these days, now the SLR was a proper rifle. No wonder they have all gone soft. I blame it on compo, at least when you were miffed with someone you could smack him in the head with a nice golden tin of bacon burgers, all you can do these days is slap someone in the face with a pack of stew. its just not hard I tell you.

Mitchthebar said:
"WHEN I JOINED UP" 1972,
Fcuking hell grandad, itsn't it past your bed time

Latest Threads