Whats going on in the Bar!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jcm649, Jul 21, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Seems that the bar is being taken over by a right bunch of girls. what with discussions about "Ive given up drinking", what do I do now, and "I'm using lots of grooming products am I a poof", too fukin right you are, and changing from ciggies to a pipe, definate signs there.
    Next thing we will be getting some matching throw cushions and a nice rug.
    I come here for some entertainment and chuckle inducing abuse of others, not to watch a bunch of grown men exporing their feminine side. Get a grip FFS.
  2. cushions? whats wrong with a sandbag poof!
  3. why post that you hom. anyways i'm off for a spritzer!!
  4. msr

msr LE

5. should one use a douche or take a laxative the night before when wanting to ensure i am "prepped" for a first date?
  6. Take the shower head off, stick the tube up your arrse, leave it there until water brown bits start coming out your nose, then go flush. :wink:
  7. But isnt that a bit gay? :?
  8. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Only if you use lube.
  9. It's the sensitive mafia with a bit of homoerotic. Have you not noticed that we have a cookery forum? It's a slope made slippery by lube.
  12. Its the standard of your typical Brit squaddie I blame :) he's obviously gone soft with all this complaining about this and that, Generals on the telly telling the press that Tommy hasnt got ensuite facilities in his billet and that he hasnt got the right kit, all the right colour.

Now in my day...... please feel free to continue with this conversation amongst yourselves. Would the NAAFI bar circa 1985 be a harder place than it is now? or are the squaddies of today a soft bunch of girls more interested in gucci boots than putting the boot in :) :) :)

Tin dut on, ready for incoming.
  13. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Can we have a sewing forum?
  14. Does this look nice in green or is it better in a sandy colour forum?
  15. Hey, Make mine a babycham too.