What's for supper?

Roast Jihadi if you live in the Congo:

BENI Democratic Republic of Congo (Reuters) - A crowd stoned to death a young man in northeast Congo on Friday before burning and eating his corpse, witnesses said, in apparent revenge for a series of attacks by Ugandan rebels.

Supper? Are you Canadian or sumfin?

ACAB

LE
If the meal is taken after 1700 hours it is 'Dinner' you ******* antipodean peasant

L

lumpy2

If the meal is taken after 1700 hours it is 'Dinner' you ******* antipodean peasant

On the contrary, dinner is the main meal of the day. Traditionally taken around midday. Anything else is a bit poncy :)

Fkn outstanding. Cant wait until the burning and corpse eating reaches Bradfordistan, Sheffieldabad and all those other disgusting northern shitholes.

Roast Jihadi if you live in the Congo:

Don't worry it tastes like chicken and they tenderised him before cooking! Nom nom nom!
I wonder what wine would you serve to go with this kind of meal?

Who're you calling an antipod?

It goes:
Breakfast
Lunch
Tiffin
Dinner
Supper

Do you think I can live on three meals a day?

JoeCivvie

ADC
RIP
On the contrary, dinner is the main meal of the day. Traditionally taken around midday. Anything else is a bit poncy :)

I believe you are referring to luncheon*, you brazen hussy.

Dinner - a formal evening meal

Supper - an informal evening meal.

*Unless it includes eggs and it's a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday, in which case it's brunch.

And pray tell where is high tea?

Tea, I've just had a cup of Twinings , the Fennel tea from their herbal range. Very nice it is as well.
For some bizarre reason, on a Saturday morning I was up and wide awake at 4am.
Do I risk the wrath of a sleeping wife, and get her out of bed to cook breakfast?

Lord no. Enjoy the peace and quiet.

Latest Threads