What's different about this SA80 A1?

TheAssassin

Old-Salt
This image was taken from a wall in Le Marchant Barracks in 1985. The weapon that the radio operator isn't holding has a pistol grip that looks like it's from an XL 60, the magazine housing doesn't have the bulge and the barrel seems longer (it has no bipod so not the LSW variant}.

lemarchant.jpg

The two guys in the foreground have very flat heads and the guy on the left in the back has a very thin leg as well...

What type of tank is on the right of the picture?

This might be a dumb question, but where's the safety on that rifle? The plastic part seems to be covering the spot where it should be, and I don't remember it being directly above the centre of the trigger guard.

TheAssassin

Old-Salt
This might be a dumb question, but where's the safety on that rifle? The plastic part seems to be covering the spot where it should be, and I don't remember it being directly above the centre of the trigger guard.
Its not a run-of-the-mill SA80 A1, that's why have posted this. There's a lot "wrong" with it. It was the pistol grip that initially caught my attention.

mccarronm3

Clanker
took me a while to notice all the gaps in the indavidual squares lmao

Trials weapons ?

Only Jesus saves - you of all people are supposed to know that.

Latest Threads