Whats cuts are happening within RLC?

Discussion in 'RLC' started by armadillo, Oct 21, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. what cuts are happening within the RLC? Would like to know WTF is going on,

do I write out my CV and start resettlement now, or is my trade finito?

DRLC get a grip and start disseminating info!

My wife is driving me bonkers
  2. What is your trade and rank and how long have you served?
  3. I reckon that will have a major say on whether you are made redundant. I would say Chefs and Drivers are due a hit but that's just me having a guess.
  4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I know of one shite Regt that deserves the chop!
  5. Come on, not everyone hated you, just a certain individual in the ivory tower.
  6. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I would certainly take an axe to that cun.............bloke.
  7. I wrote that just before I went on a SDSR brief, hoping to have the answers when I got back, It was all a bit vague although it was mentioned they have balled up the MCP for the ration assassins, it can't be done because MCP is not there to bin large chunks of various trades.
  8. I heard that any Regt with more than a single digit in its title is for the high jump.
  9. One that spunks most of its Training time and budget on a certain military competion near pirbright and only does 27 days a year unless your in the shoo............ er I mean the competitions team?
  10. Ooh, ooh, i know that one, miss, miss, pick me, pick me!

...but shouldnt that be twenty nine days per year?
  11. 29 days a year ? another clue they wear a brown hat
  12. They don't count the two days movement to and from the training location.

13. aahhhhh I get it now puts dunce cap on and sits in the corner didnt know they spent as much time as the brown lided ones on the ranges ...... er I mean competition training

14. dont want to give persec away, what with the drivel and constructive criticism over the past five years, just that I am a small trade

cheers for helping out
  15. It's all down to an individual's BMI. Certain trades may disappear all together!