Whats cuts are happening within RLC?

A

armadillo

what cuts are happening within the RLC? Would like to know WTF is going on,

do I write out my CV and start resettlement now, or is my trade finito?

DRLC get a grip and start disseminating info!

My wife is driving me bonkers

What is your trade and rank and how long have you served?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
I know of one shite Regt that deserves the chop!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
I would certainly take an axe to that cun.............bloke.

I wrote that just before I went on a SDSR brief, hoping to have the answers when I got back, It was all a bit vague although it was mentioned they have balled up the MCP for the ration assassins, it can't be done because MCP is not there to bin large chunks of various trades.

I heard that any Regt with more than a single digit in its title is for the high jump.

One that spunks most of its Training time and budget on a certain military competion near pirbright and only does 27 days a year unless your in the shoo............ er I mean the competitions team?
Ooh, ooh, i know that one, miss, miss, pick me, pick me!

...but shouldnt that be twenty nine days per year?

Ooh, ooh, i know that one, miss, miss, pick me, pick me!

...but shouldnt that be twenty nine days per year?
They don't count the two days movement to and from the training location.

Shiny.

aahhhhh I get it now puts dunce cap on and sits in the corner didnt know they spent as much time as the brown lided ones on the ranges ...... er I mean competition training

It's all down to an individual's BMI. Certain trades may disappear all together!

Not this time, but the next SDR in 5 years...................unless it changes its name to 11 Regt (EOD) RE and doesn't have a single ATO!
Aye, the trade is dying and no one's fighting for it. It's our own fault, but then at least it won't really affect too many ATs.

Aye, the trade is dying and no one's fighting for it. It's our own fault, but then at least it won't really affect too many ATs.
Why arent people fighting for it? I thought (percentage wise) that there were more ATOs in the RLC senior officers world.
Before they opened the conducter appointment to everyone, there were quite a few ATs up there as well/

Best guess; drivers (20% of numbers), suppliers (15%), chefs (another 10%) - mostly achieved by natural wastage I'd imagine, less perhaps the chefs. Also a bunch of red tabs and Lt Col/Maj (maybe some compulsory redundancies there) but fewer conversions of commission. 24 and 29 to merge and one of the 3rd line tpt Regts to go but remember the timeline is through to 2015, so no immediate hurry.

More (accurate) info will be available when it's been worked out, I don't think anybody is really hiding the truth, it just hasn't been finalised and there have been that many options over the past few months who really knows?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D The Intelligence Cell 11
E Jobs (Discussion) 7
Masterchef The Intelligence Cell 22