Whats Browns problem

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BoundApprentice, May 8, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. just watching the 65th VE Day service on the telly and the National Anthem was being sung by Nick Clegg and David Cameron but not Gordon Brown
    I cant sing and am not religeous but it is one song that I always join in with why cant wobble jaw just mouth the words mans a cunt flap

2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

You said 'problem', as in singular. 'What's Brown's problem' is what you said.

Call me a pedant, but I think you meant to say "Why is that wobble-jawed, one-eyed cunt still breathing? The cunt's got so many problems he's almost a paraplegic, and his lungs must surely fail through embarrassment at any moment, thus freeing us from his indignity, surely?".

Is that what you meant to say?

3. Nervious breakdown iminant

4. Yeah not far off what my full thoughts on the fecking knobber are sorry I didn't articulate myself correctlly

5. Well if he ever wanted to win friends & cut a deal with Clegg he should perhaps
    take anger management classes and work on his telephone manner.

from the Torygraph online

Gordon Brown launched a "diatribe" and a "rant" at Nick Clegg during a telephone call with the Liberal Democrat leader after it was suggested he should resign, it was reported today.

The BBC reported the confrontation based on remarks by a "very senior Lib Dem source who is involved in the negotiations with the Conservatives".

The source told the BBC's Jon Sopel that during the leaders' conversation last night, the tone went "downhill" at the mention of resignation.

It was claimed Mr Brown's approach was to begin "a diatribe" and "a rant" and the source said the Labour leader was "threatening in his approach to Nick Clegg".

Mr Clegg was said to have came off the phone assured that it would be impossible to work with Brown because of his attitude towards working with other people.

Number 10 have denied the report of Brown's aggression, describing the chat as "constructive".

Gordon's Rant

I believe that his shambling appearance today and an inability to sing the national anthem is wholly consistent
    with a man clinging to bridge of power as the deck goes under unaware that he is actually drowning

6. What's his problem? WHAT'S HIS FUCKING PROBLEM???

The cunt's still alive, that's his problem.

7. NEWSFLASH!!

A Scotsman has barricaded himself in a house in London and is holding 60 million people hostage.

8. I just want to say... I voted Labour.

The past 2 days have been the funniest of the year for me :D

ps. Im also a jock.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

9. I'm not sure why I find your post so amusing :)

10. Deluded masochist...

:cyclops:

11. Changed my avatar, I reckon I can squeeze a bit more humour out of the current situation before the bad news.

As long as someone here gets wound up,

12. Sadistic bastard. :)

13. Better having one like mine mate...........................has a bigger wind up factor :twisted:

14. I changed it again, first time it was a Scottish Labour logo... but I thought that might be pushing it a bit far!

15. :clap: :clap: :clap: