Whats big, black aND spills hOt liquiD everywhere?

Whats big, black aND spills hOt liquiD everywhere?

MOhammeD Ali eating soup!

Quite prOuD Of coming up With that one; like When you DrOp a huge broWn trout anD smile with a tear in your eye. Sniff...

Im typing on a jailbroken iphone that Is as volatile as a menstruating, bi-polar jihaDist. AND cqms, dOnt piss on my paraDe; fOr a humorless mong like myself, this is like the DiscOvery of penicillin... even if this version inDuces pus filled tumOurs.

ClOse. Im Michael J Fox sitting on top of a tumbleDryer....
AND gettiNg fisteD by mOhammeD ali weariNg oven mitts coateD with hOrnets.
Reckon you're just a cunt, dunno though....have you tried opening the oven door with those mits and putting your head in for an hour or six?

Reckon you're just a cunt, dunno though....have you tried opening the oven door with those mits and putting your head in for an hour or six?

No, but i'm game if you'll let me insert a cooking apple into your orifices and sit beside me as i baste you in 'home made' gravy!

No, but i'm game if you'll let me insert a cooking apple into your orifices and sit beside me as i baste you in 'home made' gravy!
That post seems to be alright.

I think you're a lying cunt.

I viewed this late last evening and likened my incomprehension propertionaly akin to the amount of 12 yr old malt consumed.

I now view this again and still stumble on the brown trout analogy................