Whats annoying you right now?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Blade-Runner, Aug 9, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. On a train just now and this geezer across from me keeps coughing and doesn't cover his mouth! so eventually I just moved to the standing section. Inconsiderate tool! Last thing I want is a fecking cold right now!
  2. Stand right in front of him, unzip your tweeds and gently rub the tip of your penis on his lips.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Thats what you get for travelling in Chavvy Essex ;-)
  4. You should have had the cahonas to say politely "excuse me, would you mind covering your mouth when you cough?"

• Like Like x 3
  5. Fuckers who can't drive! Got stuck behind 2 different people on a road where its nearly impossible to overtake who insisted at driving at 20 mph!!! You can't do 60 down that stretch of road but you sure as hell can do 50! No wonder it took me 15 mins longer to get to work!!!!
  6. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Some smelly cunt on the train this morning. Clearly hasn't had a wash in a week and thinks deoderant is an extinct bird. So I spent 10 minutes coughing directly in his face till he got the hint and stood up. Even better, my mate was able to get his seat.
    • Like Like x 8
  7. Fcuking everything except my dog. Roll on the weekend...

• Like Like x 1
  8. The fact that I've only taken one sick day in the past 3 years, but other fuckers at my work are always off for the shittiest ache, pain or runny nose leaving me to do their jobs as well as my own.
  9. It might be just the way I think, but that reads to me as if you're going to fuck your dog at the weekend?
    • Like Like x 6
  10. Waiting four fucking weeks for a visa to work in a fucking pestilential third bastard world shithole. Twats.
  11. Matt, the Tashioed Sweaty uniform wearing red tape stamping bastards..are waiting for there kick back, $20 and a bottle of bells will sort it mate!!
  12. 2 things I didn't know when I woke up this morning: A visa was required for a return to the UK, and we have a mine problem.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. 99.9% of the rest of the human race.
  14. That still leaves 7 million. I don't know how you put up with the cunts.
  15. With great patience and gritting of teeth