Whats all this Stealth Camping lark?

So advice from any policepersons on here, if one is stealth camping and possibly searched by a pC how do we get on with a geert big survival knife, an AXE and a roll of black nasty ?
Stick a strip of nasty over your eyes. They'll never be able to identify you.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
So advice from any policepersons on here, if one is stealth camping and possibly searched by a pC how do we get on with a geert big survival knife, an AXE and a roll of black nasty ?
As long as you've cleaned the blood off the blades and the head of your victim camping companion that's recently gone missing whilst looking for sphagnum moss is not in your pack, you'll be fine.

arfah

ADC

He’ll probably be a rural Bobby and be quite understanding, especially if you mimic a West Country accent and moan to him about the townies with their sheep worrying ways.

I suspect you don't! I think I saw someone mention in the Wild camping groups on Facebook that it's not an excuse to have them when camping even, as scissors do what most people need. No idea if accurate or not, but I'd rather not chance it.

"Is this 'essential' stealth camping Sir?"

Are you of any BAME or LGBT persuasion? No problem at all sir, carry on and have a lovely day.

However. if there is more than three. normal IA drills and pop smoke before they chant miranda at you ..

Latest Threads