whats a good way to stop/disable a tank??

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
Chuck a blanket under it tracks of course .

The defense of Greece, Pen and sword press page page 46
" some Greek soldiers hid in ditches as they (the tanks ) approached, throwing blankets under their treds to imobelize them, and killing the crews ! even has a footnote no. 17 ! well i never did .

original spelling .

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
Fuck off... you need to put a grenade in your sock and dip in it grease... sticky bomb?

Don't people get issued Sven Hassel books any more?

Wait until Xmas leave

Chuck a blanket under it tracks of course .

The defense of Greece, Pen and sword press page page 46
" some Greek soldiers hid in ditches as they (the tanks ) approached, throwing blankets under their treds to imobelize them, and killing the crews ! even has a footnote no. 17 ! well i never did .

original spelling .
Wait at a pedestrian crossing until you see a tank approaching. At the crucial moment you step onto the crossing forcing the tank to stop.

Wasn't there a WW2 Home Guard manual that recommended putting sugar in the fuel tank and levering off the tracks with crow bars

S

swampmonster

Bore the crew to death with tales of how hard a cunt you are on arrse.....that will do it

Dig hole hid in hole..let tank run over your head and attack from rear with mad shite thingy...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using ARRSE mobile app

almerkerkey

Old-Salt
My grandfather's Home Guard manual recommended placing upturned soup plates in the road as dummy mines to make it stop, then dropping an oil soaked blanket over the turret and torching it.

fecktard

War Hero
I had a quick look at one of the other vids.
Mental fucker strolls up and rolls a grenade down the fucking barrell!!!

Mattb

LE
If it's cavalry, just turn up dressed identically to the tp cdr - he'll have to go home and change, buying you some time.

Talking out of my bum, via a mobile telephone.

give it to REME?

westendboy

On ROPS
On ROPs
Steal all the yellow handbags and drink it all. The crew will spend the rest of their lives looking for them.

One of these beauties. Doesn't even need to be in pictured 'Divine wind' mode either.

Latest Threads