whats 2 rifles like dont answer if your a weekend warrior

It? Do you mean Ballykinleer?

UnitedScratchyArse said:
Post subject: whats 2 rifles like don't answer if your a weekend warrior

im joining 2 rifles in ballykinler in 6 weeks after my 5 weeks of training left has finished anyone know much about it.
Maybe wait till you're a little bit further into your career before writing off the opinions of "weekend warriors"? Seeing as a lot of them have a lot of tours and a lot of experience, rather than 5-weeks-short-of-basics under their belts?

Im sure my brother in law will be more than willing to éducate'you when you get there. He's very tall and looks after the things with wheels and the last I heard he had a brown labrador!!

Be sure to call him Sir though.

S

stabradop

UnitedScratchyArse said:
im joining 2 rifles in ballykinler in 6 weeks after my 5 weeks of training left has finished anyone know much about it.
There are plenty of ex-regs who are now "Weekend Warriors". Furthermore I would hardly regard 3 months + as a weekend. They only have 2 days in them you know. Methinks my signature is most approriate in your case. Cnut.

stab

I would imagine that any 'weekend warrior' has a better idea of 'it' than you do.

I do hope that you are attempting a Waah. If you are not, then you are indeed as described by other arrsers.

edited for utter mongyness.