Whatever Happened To...

Hi - Caitlin here from BBC Radio 4. Apologies for infiltrating your forum (which is brilliantly funny and interesting) but I have a request to make!

I’m working on a programme for BBC Radio 4 called Whatever Happened To. The programme aims to track down a group of people who worked or studied together at one point and afterwards they scattered and their lives went in completely different directions. We would catch up with some of these individuals to discover how their lives unfolded.

We want to hear from anyone who went in a really different direction to the other people you served with - how you got to the army and where you went from there.

You can reply to this thread or email me - caitlin.benedict@bbc.co.uk - if you'd like to tell your story. Thanks so much.

Hi - Caitlin here from BBC Radio 4. Apologies for infiltrating your forum (which is brilliantly funny and interesting) but I have a request to make!

I’m working on a programme for BBC Radio 4 called Whatever Happened To. The programme aims to track down a group of people who worked or studied together at one point and afterwards they scattered and their lives went in completely different directions. We would catch up with some of these individuals to discover how their lives unfolded.

We want to hear from anyone who went in a really different direction to the other people you served with - how you got to the army and where you went from there.

You can reply to this thread or email me - caitlin.benedict@bbc.co.uk - if you'd like to tell your story. Thanks so much.
Hi Caitlin, the usual procedure is to drop @Good CO and/or @Bad CO a line before advertising like this - drop them a message.

Best.

Hi @myfanwybenny
Before you continue, please type Princess Productions into the ARRSE search engine.
Stand by for some interesting answers.
Good luck.

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
Whatever happened to...

I can save you some time.

They all went to work for their uncle's / dad's / brother's / cousin's multi-million pound company as the vice chairman to grow their sideys and beards, smoke weed and earn at least £3,000,000 per annum whilst driving the Bentley company car around and use their spare time travelling between coral reef, LA and Cape Town.

Until of course, you bump into them in town, wearing the same clothes you donated to the cherridy shop last week and they can't wait to get away from you for some reason...

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Ah the Sais - the Millwall fans of Europe..... :)

( ' Everybody hates us - and WE DON'T CARE ' )

Oh. Dear. God!

If only it was Friday.

I thought it was the following....."In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... the A-Team."