Whatever happened to.....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Blogg, Jul 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well here is a cracker to start off with:

David Shayler

"Today, Shayler calls himself both "Messiah" - born out of his belief that he can save humanity - and also "Delores Kane" - his transvestite other self, a role for which he dons false breasts, mini-skirt and ginger wig.

He has been tracked down living in a squat in Surrey, with a group called the Rainbow Movement, and believes the world will end in 2012."

2. Saw the pic of Delores, I am sure you used to see ones looking like that in Aldershot years back
  3. There's departments within SIS and the Security Service that sit around dreaming up scurrilous cobblers of this type to discredit former colleagues who have dared to question the ethics of their masters.

I expect
  4. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Cor! I would.

Must have enjoyed his time inside.
  5. TBF, there's very few that you wouldn't. Allegedly.
  6. Is it April's Fool's Day?
    Surely that bollox cannot be real?
  7. Why was this person 'tracked down' anyway?I can only presume it was to 'look at the Looney'.I was under the impression that this (thankfully) went out of fashion when 'Bedlam' closed.Spitefull and lazy journos again.

8. Who have been fed the story by spitefull (sic) Security Service personnel...
  9. Allegedly.

Anyway, everybody knows Shaylor's not the messiah.....David Icke is.
  10. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

11. I think you will find that BOTH Messiahs have been very naughty boys....

Cliched, but still funy :)
  13. Well, at least he lost a bit of weight before donning the miniskirt.

As for the end of the world. If I knew it was just around the corner, I'd be filling out every credit card application that I could get my hands on and getting the most absurdly large mortage I could find. The way I see it, if I go to my grave a couple of million in debt, I've left the table while I'm ahead. Screw living in a squat- the fat fcuker should have the courage of his convictions.
  14. Am I the only one thinking he has great legs??

No interest in the rest of him though...........

15. He's clearly barking.