Whatever happened to this "Likely Lad"?

Discussion in 'Military History and Militaria' started by WarpSpasm, Apr 22, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "There is no thread here. Indeed there is no thread within a hundred miles of here. In fact, there has never been a thread here.

I am not worried, and neither should you be.

In fact, as we speak, avatars are committing suicide outside the walls of this topic and we encourage them to continue doing so. We are not afraid of the avatars. Allah has condemned them. They are stupid. They are stupid (dramatic pause) and they are condemned.

We are in control. They are in a state of hysteria. Losers, they think that by cheeking the moderators and trying to distort the feelings of the user community they will win. I think they will not win, those villains."

Attached Files:

2. Should be coining it on the wolds variaty shows, told some killing tales in his time.
    john

3. Where the fcuk is he?

This man could have (and still would) made a fortune by appearing in TV ads, chat shows etc.

I think that he is the only member of the old Iraqi regime that came out of it with any credibility, purely due to the fact of the absolute incredibility with which he spoke.

This man would be gold and diamonds to any advertising agency, let’s track him down, route him out and get him on our telly’s selling insurance or credit cards

4. he living in one of the arab states the yanks dont want to bomb doing tv work i heard . The clip where he is denying americans are in baghad where
    you can see fighting in the back ground is pure class

5. msr

msr LE

6. Here you go, the Man's tribute website:

Comical Ali

it has stacks of top quotes, such as this:

"We have destroyed 2 tanks, fighter planes, 2 helicopters and their shovels - We have driven them back."

And their shovels eh?

and;

"It has been rumored that we have fired scud missiles into Kuwait. I am here now to tell you, we do not have any scud missiles and I don't know why they were fired into Kuwait."

But he wasn't totally full of sh*t, mind you.....

"I think the British nation has never been faced with a tragedy like this fellow [Blair]."

7. Celebrity Death Match - Comical Ali versus Campbell Ali or the Baghdad Babbler versus the Burnley Heap of Sh1te

8. He was recruited by the no10 policy unit and is now running the labour election campaign! :twisted: