Whatever happened to natural selection ?

There was an overwhelming 'scientific' consensus about the role of witches in changing the weather too. It is, and remains, a fundamentally religious based belief.

Though poor breeding and the lack of natural selection, as there is no longer any infant mortality of note in the western world, probably plays a part here.too. Genetic mutations build up remarkably quickly over a few generations until you have entire classes of society hysterically shrieking that mutant rights are human rights.

Just look at your St Greta... Either very poor genetics, fetal alcohol syndrome, or most likely both. Rather than pojnting to abusive parents however the cucks and weirdos pronounce her a prophet and take every word from a 12 year old as the gospel.

Mutant people believe mutant things and it is likely a fatal flaw in democracy that their views have to taken seriously.

Back when the science really was settled, and sacrificing a virgin to the gods would see a bountiful harvest next year

There's not many virgins about now so they'd have to burn Greta or Bugsy

Back when the science really was settled, and sacrificing a virgin to the gods would see a bountiful harvest next year

There's not many virgins about now so they'd have to burn Greta or Bugsy
Greta yes...

Bugsy.... Bejesus no... The God's will be pissed right off if you do that

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I hope to have a heart attack whilst in the throws of passion with a MILF

At the rate I'm going the odds lie in my favour

My father went like that.

The funeral was rather amusing.
His wife.
The woman he was dancing with, when his heart gave out
And just for fun
"A very close personal friend"

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer
Weather is not climate.

Science is not magical thinking.

You note that I gave reasonable citations. Want to give it a try?

Feel free to step away from your IT implement as you obviously distrust the relativistic science upon which it relies to maintain the UTC for its communication functions.

Climate encompasses the notion of changing weather. Climate change is not... Unless the weather change is completely unprecedented. You clearly misunderstand the term climate.

You are not talking about science, unless you believe we can predict the weather 100 years in advance. This is indeed magical or religious thinking.

The citations I offer are the fundamental religious beliefs of every religion that has ever existed. The question for you is how you think your 'opinions' are a break with this long and proud tradition. If your mantra is that all religions think they can predict or control the weather, but that my experience is not religious because... reasons...

Then you are merely kidding yourself.

And I say this as a non-religious and somewhat autistic computer scientist.