Whatever Happened to Nagasaki? .. and other Garrison mingers

Anyone that served in Ripon during the mid to late 80's should remember the Nagasaki Nightmare. She was about 4'6", 18 stone, had alapecia and tattoos, at a time when only Sailors and Whores had them.

She frequented the Mucky Duck and the Hornblower Tavern (Not just a Pub but an Oasis in the Desert of Life!! Remember that?)

Her running mate was Lucious Linda, with the hair lip and cleft pallet?

So, what happened to her? Did a luckless 22yr Sapper with a pished stained mattress and beer belly end up marrying her? If you did, and she is the love of your life, then I won't apologise, cos she was a right fecking horror! Anyway, you would be too embarassed to cough that on here! But if you did then you deserve the VC to go with the VD :safe:

So, does anyone remember her?

What other Garrison horrors were there?................................... and did you ever go there? AND, if you did, will you ever admit it?

.....Just thought of another one, 'The Horse' from the Two Sewers in Chatham, now there was a scary thing!

T

Tremaine

I'm just having a big row with the Missus....alapecia and tattoos eh? Ripon, eh? She denies it all of course :roll:

Tremaine said:
I'm just having a big row with the Missus....alapecia and tattoos eh? Ripon, eh? She denies it all of course :roll:
VC is in the post! My comisserations........................

Still, you can always sell her thongs on ebay as Motorbike covers! :D

Always look on the bright side of life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feck Tremaine I just spat me coffee out, you owe me a new keyboard :)

Don't recall Nagasaki - but do recall "Olive" from Ripon - named as she was the spitting image of Olive Oil from the popeye cartoons, worked in a mushroom farm and went like the clappers, also had a fat horror mate with her all the time.

1997 ish???

labrat said:
Don't recall Nagasaki - but do recall "Olive" from Ripon - named as she was the spitting image of Olive Oil from the popeye cartoons, worked in a mushroom farm and went like the clappers, also had a fat horror mate with her all the time.

1997 ish???
Too late for me. Mushroom Farm eh? It was Chicken Factory and Teacher College that supplied the local talent when I was there!

Anyone remember Scaramanga from Cambridge? She was a WO2's daughter from Waterbeach. She was going strong in the early 90s around the time of the big AIDS paranoia and everyone was claiming she was riddled. Eventually married a civvy but was still putting out a lot!

Anyone remember 'Dip and Dazzle' from Tidworth c1991? Didnt know who she was looking at or talking to. You wear in the shit f she made eye conatct with you which generally meant an offer of 'twos up'

"Cabbage of Chatham"

Def. Monster that used to prey on drunk Sappers in Churchills.

I remeber a gopping bloke chuffed to feck telling of how he woke up in the morning stuck to the fat minger, but thought "whilst in Rome", went down on her, as he looked up she was uninterested and picking the spots underneath her t1ts.

Classy :pukel: :puker: :pukel: :D

PandaLOVE said:
looney said:
Did her then her daughter in the morning.
Don't tell fibs. More info. needed.
Saw the Witch stood at the bar, thought she’s not that bad just a bit fcuked up, got talking, went back to her gaff, I’m a good listener.
Sat at home was her 17/18 yr old daughter who filled me in on her fathers blaa blaa blaa.
Did the mother, woke up at the crack of dawn, went into daughters bed, warm welcome..

I remember MS from Hameln, blokes used to F**k her and then take the piss out of her when she walked off. Also Inger the Minger, quite fit but riddled with STD's