Whatever happened to Mike Golden ?

...more to the point, why are there no budding challengers for his crown these days? Is this a consequence of recent rancid recruitment photos enticing only hipstersthat think uniforms make them look ultra cooowell, or ARRSE becoming more sanitised than a surgeon's khazi ???
You tedious permasending alcoholic why have you started another thread on this throbber ?. It would have been sufficient to post on any one of the threads created around him.

Having just read the wiki information, it beggars belief that this person survived basic without being offered around the back of the drill shed,and now this delusional nut job , thinks he can out wit a system that has been in existence for nearly 400 years, IE:- the British army, and its former members. It makes for interesting reading.
He rocked up at Malta Barracks some years ago.
I saw his Para Reg tattoo so asked him if he was ex Para.
He replied no, but really wanted to join the Parachute Regiment.

I walked away.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
That letter is so ******* awful, it makes me squirm - how he had the neck to push that out as 'gen is beyond me....
I'd guess he assumed all his muckers are as stupid as he, or more, and nobody sentient would ever find it online, oh no.

That letter is so ******* awful, it makes me squirm - how he had the neck to push that out as 'gen is beyond me....
Almost as bad as...

HQH008.JPG

According to JSP 101 you should start a formal letter with 'Darling Fascist Bully boy' and close with 'Boomshanka!' The above letter is clearly a fake

Illiteracy is a terrible yet funny thing. When you don't know that you don't know it makes the Emperor's job so much easier.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I did a quick search on the MoDNet GAL. There are only 2 entries for a Mike Golden and they are both in the Navy.

One way or the other, the little chav decided that a life in the military wasn't for him.

"You was one out of five recruites that got almost top marks in every aspec of parachute training......"

After stamping the commendation , Sir Jackson turns to his captain and says, " Wight, McCoy, my son, you 'old the fort, I'm off up the Smoke, the twins 'ave arst me ter read the eulogy at Violet's funeral..... "