Whatever happened to Mike Golden ?

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
You could try feeding her up a bit, she looks quite thin in the family portrait.
Daft bat is on a bit of a diet at the moment because she put on a whole pound! The fact that she's having treatment for Breast Cancer, doesn't seem to have entered her head.
Thick cow!

Daft bat is on a bit of a diet at the moment because she put on a whole pound! The fact that she's having treatment for Breast Cancer, doesn't seem to have entered her head.
Thick cow!
..admit it, you love her really, hope she survives, only beacause you will have to learn to operate the washing machine, hoover, dishwasher, oven,etc if she karks it.

Thick cow!
That is the least of her problems, it looks like she is well on the way to developing a dowagers hump as well.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
...more to the point, why are there no budding challengers for his crown these days? Is this a consequence of recent rancid recruitment photos enticing only hipstersthat think uniforms make them look ultra cooowell, or ARRSE becoming more sanitised than a surgeon's khazi ???
Apparently he rejoined years ago, and is now a fullscrew in a Logs Bde somewhere.

OMG, I've found DaManBugs true identity, he's the one on the right!

Obviously the date has been faked as Bugs was jumping with the Yanks in '72.... but it all fits

OMG, I've found DaManBugs true identity, he's the one on the right!
He looks nothing like our pet 'gentleman of the road'.

1534670541295.png

Thick cow!
Hope she makes a full recovery mate. All the best with it.

'Sir Jackson' always does it for me.
Don't forget:
  • Cap Mc-coy
  • maj winkle
  • maj Mcvibe
It has to be said... Sir Jackson's secretary was utter shit at her job. So shit in fact that the more cynical amongst us may even believe the whole thing is made up rather than a genuine and glowing tribute to Mike Golden from Sir Jackson.

Last edited:
This was 14 years ago, I wonder what he's doing now.......does he look back and feel a little embarrassed?

I mean he might be a decent bloke now running a good life etc, I feel a little sorry for him if he is knowing his immature teenage self is forever frozen in the interweb