Whatever happened to Mike Golden ?

Ciggie

On ROPS
On ROPs
...more to the point, why are there no budding challengers for his crown these days? Is this a consequence of recent rancid recruitment photos enticing only hipstersthat think uniforms make them look ultra cooowell, or ARRSE becoming more sanitised than a surgeon's khazi ???

He passed his crown to his skinny little mate.
He made it to WO2? Who'd have thought that after getting ingloriously binned out of phase 1.

Mike finally made good & (s)he is currently a substantive WO2 in 3 Para Mortars who prefers to be known as Michelle.
Seems he has now retired and passed his crown to his skinny mate who also likes to be known as Michelle.

Say what you like abut the sad, delusional skid mark, but at least he rocked up day one and did some military training, so rates higher than those who didn't do a single day.

Still ranks as one of funniest occasions in not just arrse history but my own comedy bank. I suspect if it happened these days we’d all be arrested by the Internetshire Constabulary for laughing with intent or aggravated piss taking. Gawd bless you Mike.
Can somebody with less fat fingers than I pls upload that iconic picture of him and his sidekick and the letter from General Sir Jackson.

Still ranks as one of funniest occasions in not just arrse history but my own comedy bank. I suspect if it happened these days we’d all be arrested by the Internetshire Constabulary for laughing with intent or aggravated piss taking. Gawd bless you Mike.
Can somebody with less fat fingers than I pls upload that iconic picture of him and his sidekick and the letter from General Sir Jackson.
It’s in the wiki
https://www.arrse.co.uk/wiki/Mike_Golden

...more to the point, why are there no budding challengers for his crown these days? Is this a consequence of recent rancid recruitment photos enticing only hipstersthat think uniforms make them look ultra cooowell, or ARRSE becoming more sanitised than a surgeon's khazi ???
Mike Golden sadly passed away when an experimental online moob reduction operation also photoshopped out his nipples.
Credibility failure was followed by his organs failure.
The contactless sport of online wrestling never recovered, but strangely, photoshopping went from strength to strength.

Or were you talking about another Mike Golden?

Mike Golden. Undefeated champion at onlinewrestling.com domain name is for sale. Inquire now.

Although I've seen this before, I don't know why but I have literally been incapacitated with laughter for the last 5 mins. Kids are quite worried!

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
'Sir Jackson' always does it for me.