Whatever happened to (insert ARRSE member here)?

Broadly it's the same three or four twits every time, too. Obviously, others may wade in or wade into each other entirely seperately but usually the squabbles start between the same couple of dicks after one of them deliberately gives the other an off-topic poke to get a bite. Maybe if the dickheads could stop biting like a starving piranha all the time then their rival dickheads would get bored and make more productive and relevant thread contributions (fat chance!)...

With that in mind, whatver happened to that @ViroBono chap?!

Oh, wait...

:rolleyes:
Instead of thread banning the said three or four twits would it be possible to lock them into just one poo poo thread so they can not contaminate the good ones.

Back on track what happened tho the punchy cockney poster whose answer to everything was a fight.

Instead of thread banning the said three or four twits would it be possible to lock them into just one poo poo thread so they can not contaminate the good ones.

Back on track what happened tho the punchy cockney poster whose answer to everything was a fight.
That describes a lot of site members over the years

@Nato Standard123 you mean...?

Locked.

Apologies. A member disagrees with my moderation policy on this thread, an allegation has been made that I am favouring members and (on my advice) has escalated his complaint to admin, so, I do not want this allegation to get buried with further posts until this rather serious allegation has been dealt with.

Sad, but true.

Anyone know what's happened to @Fireplace ?

He used to post quite frequently in the Kennel Club but hasn't been seen for a few months now. I'm wondering if the winter got him in the end, as it would seem that it did for Uncle Vanya.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Thread is now open again.
You can't just leave it like that! :D

What were the allegations? Who is the alligator? Did you get AGAI'd and now on a three month report?

We need to know! Never mind BoJo shouting at his bird and being splashed all over the meedya, this site needs clarification. Are you going on TV to put your defence?

Answers! Now! :cool: