Whatever happened to (insert ARRSE member here)?

If that is the French lawyer, as far as I can tell she vanished from here about 3 years ago. I recall exchanging PMs with her a few times off thread. Sort of a lawyer to lawyer thing.
We conversed by PM when I was in Brittany on holiday. She suggested a fantastic little Restaurant to go to.

Also suggested some touristy stuff. Nice enough and went out of her way to confirm some timings for visits to attractions

Removing button access from just.one partticular poster would stop a lot of scribble dribbling overnight.
No doubt he'll mong button this post. I'm genuinely wondering if he's actually the full shilling...
Not really. There's a few who engage in the 'tit for tat' mong button Parkinson's game. To the extent it's almost the arrse version of an ASBO - how many negative ratings can you get?

Bonus points, if they're all from one particilar mong.

Meh!

We conversed by PM when I was in Brittany on holiday. She suggested a fantastic little Restaurant to go to.

Also suggested some touristy stuff. Nice enough and went out of her way to confirm some timings for visits to attractions
I thought she added a bit of value to the site and seemed pleasant enough, although she was definitely Queen of the ‘dits’!
As usual, some of the flak thrown her way was unpleasant, so I’m not surprised she headed elsewhere (like many others).

He was a mega Anglophobe troll, he stated (although I found evidence contrary to this) that he is/was then a member of the USMC. He knew his history WRT US wars to certain a degree but was very selective with the information to ensure the Brits were labelled as incompetent and bad. His youtube channel is still up (changed it to Cpl Gadway USMC) but comments etc were disabled a couple of years ago since being outed. He orgianlly went by the moniker of USMCrifleman0311 I think. Complete throbber. He used to troll a lot of military forums too.
Yes. And every REMF Marine likes to say they are Infantry first, which is a lot like every REMF Soldier saying his not Infantry MOS is basically Infantry, but we never call the Marines on it because it goes against their brainwashing and might break them, and they are nice to have around when they can't get past OR3-4 in the limited space of the USMC and end up transferring to Big Army.

His claiming 0311, and stipulating various things like being a Scout and Recon BNs being "at least 25% Infantry" were obvious indicators he hadn't a clue. Scout Snipers, in brag mode, will let you know they are 0317, and Recon Marines are 0320/0323/0324/0336 depending on whether they are basic qual, airborne, diver, or airborne and diver qualified. I added my own "signature block" to a few of my posts directly related to the walty fucker's veracity as to hint at his lack of specificity in his claims.

For those that typically miss my barely there, tangential humor, I did make a minor swipe at the Gentleman of the Corps for not calling him out directly, being too obscure in his assessment, which was exactly the same as what I was guilty of in a completely different method (NCO v O)... I think we both had a little bit of fun with that. Of course, as sometimes does happen, I could be incorrect.

It was even more fun watching @SnagySnags tear into his arse every few posts for a while...

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Isn't Purfleet a nature reserve now???
There were sheep grazing on it when I shot there.....we were ordered to not hit them.

TBH They didn't seem too fashed about the whole supersonic-crack-of-7.62mm-passing-close-overhead thing....

There were sheep grazing on it when I shot there.....we were attempted not to hit them.
It's a weird place, everyone seems to know a hit man or a friend of a friend does, like it's a normal thing

One pub near the railway station, (at least used to) charge by the hour rooms for certain clientel

Saturday morning there would be alcoholics outside the convenience store, drunk and leery already by 9am (never worked out if they were still drunk from the night before or got up really early to start drinking)

The Indian by the railway station did chilli naan bread and curries that were way better than it's portocabin would lead you to believe

It used to be cheap, but then they put on the tube zone and I remember prices were going up by the time I left

Return the BS button to everyone except O'Fibber. Restrict use of the BS button to only being able to BS O'Fibber while removing all button privileges from said fantasist.

The wibbling explodey head self pitying meltdown will be epically funny.

There is a minisule chance he'll actually straighten up and fly right with so much censure aimed at him.
I've said before 10 - 20 votes of any sort per user per month, to give them a value. I can think of a few who would be fretting at the thought of it. The broken brained emotional wrecks.

Last edited:
Back on thread, sort of, I'm amazed half of us didn't end up dead at the hands of MumsNet deathsquads following the first round of hostile home invasions :p
I tried reasoning with that bunch of hormonally fermented repository of Titiana McGrath imitating woke clunge once. It was like asking Jo Brand to see the up-side of Brexit.

Ah, the days of White Knights gallivanting across these hallowed e-pages.

Never did see any evidence of what Ishtar looked like, and she was always polite enough to me. I do remember our belovewd Arrse White Knights however, what 'eroes and Angles they were.

I've been reading through that apology thread, and found another one MIA. Cabana. Where did he go?

I've said before 10 - 20 votes of any sort per user per month, to give them a value. I can think of a few who would be fretting at the thought of it. The broken brained emotional wrecks.
Soft liberal cunt. Three attaboys and unlimited bullshits.

Let the blood and tears flow...

I've been reading through that apology thread, and found another one MIA. Cabana. Where did he go?
So many user names have dropped below the radar over the years Slugs... mind you, those users who have had more names than the telephone directory make it seem as though there is a higher member attrition rate than perhaps there really is.

Who was the chap who claimed he lived with two luscious lesbians and could barely keep up with their demand on his body? Seem to recall he lived in the extremes of the West Country.