Whatever happened to (insert ARRSE member here)?

Stanley1975 where are you? Arrsepedia requires your expertise in writing up a walter of Gamlinian proportions.
She's not posted since last year. Very fittingly her last post was a link to Bugsy's Arrsepedia entry.

He had the advantage of actually having deployed though, even if it was just to the field laundry as the willing anus of the bent medics.
I did laugh at his suggestion (complete with photos) that gays should be gassed.
The fallout from that was fucking epic.

What he meant was he spoke at her, briefly. Probably said something like let's do lunch, hut hut hut, ciao baby" and she hung up.
Nah... he killed her. He has already confessed to the dastardly deed.

I can't quite work out how you can put salt in your phone and it comes out of someone else's phone (hundreds of miles away) and kills them but a confession is proof enough.

He had the advantage of actually having deployed though, even if it was just to the field laundry as the willing anus of the bent medics.
Epic bullying from both PG and Aunty Stella had the terminally drippy close to complete liquefaction multiple times.

It made touching myself while reading in so much more fulfilling.

Just so you know, we're both on holiday (not together. Zero Alpha might have something to say..). We've been chatting and exchanging postcards. She says she's only got her phone and hasn't got her Arrse password and besides, being on her hollibobs, she has better things to do with her time (hairdos, manicures, etc) than listen to the Arrserati sh¡tcúnts dribbling about losing Jeremy Kyle from their telly.

And she says to tell @wheel he types like a fúcking chimp. She can read but not post.
Why did you just not say that you are on the same ward.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Neither have I. I suspect that is why I am still alive and able to speak with a deep voice.
I have met her, many times. A kinder, wiser more gentle soul you could not wish to meet. Her ethereal beauty and sparkling wit is only matched by her tenderness and compassion.

she knows where I live.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
She will never make it that far South, you are safe so tell the truth.
She doesn't have to travel in person. She has powers. Powers, I tell thee.

Ooooh you're in trouble. She was flexing her cutty-face arm the other week when we chatted and wolfed down cake. The exercises were arcane, fast and hypnotic