Whatever happened to (insert ARRSE member here)?

My reply mainly refers to those who gave "funny".
@NSP I know, i rejected you, but i did it as gentle as possible. I never said a single harsh word to you or made you feel unworthy. Now what's the point of making fun of me?

You all remember my initial post, that "I want to marry a military man", don't you? You never were in military, but you thought that being persistent enough will make me forget what i wanted. I probably looked THAT gullible and naive. No, I didn't forget who i was and what i wanted. It doesn't mean that you were bad or unworthy! And i tried to reject you as gentle as possible. What's the point of paying revenge?

Now the same refers to you, @kelvin_273 I didn't want to hurt you in anyway. I think you deserve that treatment. Yet i was always honest with you. I told you that i was going to move on few months ago.

"Moving on" didn't mean there was something between me and you! "Moving on" means I will continue my searches. I almost stopped replying to your messages - but i have a right to do that. What's the point of being angry?

People call me scammer or visa-chaser - then, please, show me a single message where i asked for money or visa from any of you! So what's so funny about that?

So as you see, my time on arrse has already finished. I stopped reading and sending comments a long time ago. Life is beautiful and such, so please move on, as i did. Best wishes.
Good grief

My reply mainly refers to those who gave "funny".
@NSP I know, i rejected you, but i did it as gentle as possible. I never said a single harsh word to you or made you feel unworthy. Now what's the point of making fun of me?

You all remember my initial post, that "I want to marry a military man", don't you? You never were in military, but you thought that being persistent enough will make me forget what i wanted. I probably looked THAT gullible and naive. No, I didn't forget who i was and what i wanted. It doesn't mean that you were bad or unworthy! And i tried to reject you as gentle as possible. What's the point of paying revenge?

Now the same refers to you, @kelvin_273 I didn't want to hurt you in anyway. I think you deserve that treatment. Yet i was always honest with you. I told you that i was going to move on few months ago.

"Moving on" didn't mean there was something between me and you! "Moving on" means I will continue my searches. I almost stopped replying to your messages - but i have a right to do that. What's the point of being angry?

People call me scammer or visa-chaser - then, please, show me a single message where i asked for money or visa from any of you! So what's so funny about that?

So as you see, my time on arrse has already finished. I stopped reading and sending comments a long time ago. Life is beautiful and such, so please move on, as i did. Best wishes.
Where do I send you the cheque?

Can you cook, clean and sew?

It's an exclusive club when he adorns you with constant icons. I remember logging into ARRSE after the Xmas period to find he'd spent two hours on Xmas day tagging all of my posts from the last month with SABC's and Bullshîts.
I think the fentanyl isn't doing your memory any favours, fella.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I think the fentanyl isn't doing your memory any favours, fella.
Says the man who pulls up a post from page 9, out of 61. Get out, it's sunny, beer garden weather or BBQ with your mates. (And before you ask, I'm at work on double time :mrgreen: )

Twothreeuptwothree down ...............................................................
Schermuly
Zero over
Most of the filthy fifteen
Ducky (IEDD)
chocolate frog (although I believe he was reinvented)
Ducky left the Army after about 2 years, he's married to an NI lass he met in phase two, they were living in NI and have at least 1 child. He turned his back on ARRSE not long after joining up. I haven't personally spoken to him for about 4 years so that's as much as I know for sure

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Ducky left the Army after about 2 years, he's married to an NI lass he met in phase two, they were living in NI and have at least 1 child. He turned his back on ARRSE not long after joining up. I haven't personally spoken to him for about 4 years so that's as much as I know for sure

Indeed, I think Joker already mentioned that he's making artisan bread out of raffia and lentils. Or something. :D

PS. Would that be the same lass he spent the whole weekend with at Wakefield, holed up in his motel room? No wonder he looked so pale and pasty. :)

Seeing as none of my former incantations have been missed (only changed because of crap server not recognising previous sigs)I hope all those who vaguely remember me get altzymers, AIDs, a touch of the sniffles or athletes foot amd poor spelling. You stunners of sophistication and stuff N shit

Indeed, I think Joker already mentioned that he's making artisan bread out of raffia and lentils. Or something. :D

PS. Would that be the same lass he spent the whole weekend with at Wakefield, holed up in his motel room? No wonder he looked so pale and pasty. :)
Yes, it was/is.

I've only just discovered this thread, via HelenM's histrionics on the self-taken photo thread.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Seeing as none of my former incantations have been missed (only changed because of crap server not recognising previous sigs)I hope all those who vaguely remember me get altzymers, AIDs, a touch of the sniffles or athletes foot amd poor spelling. You stunners of sophistication and stuff N shit
Go on then. In the words of Dr Spooner, which shining wit were you?