Whatever happened to (insert ARRSE member here)?

Do we have another Ishtar type flounce then or is Helen going to be a boomerang flounder.
Depends if she throws in some comments about some people being racist and makes threats including coming around the work place.

What was with you copying a HappyNomad version of it immediately I did it?
Really? You seem to be mistaken. Par for the course, I suppose.

I'm glad you're not emotionally affected though

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
Francis, were you squeakyboat (Joey deacon) all along? You were a paratrooper (true) then pretended to be a civvy male doctor, a Royal Marine YO, then a female vet and now a brexit-fixated bigger loon.
Squeaky pretended to be a taxi driver, a Muslim from Afghanistan, a Royal Marine Captain, a female officer at Sandhurst and a few random freaks thrown into the mix.

Are you one and the same, you mental ****?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Indeed... you have to question whether it's worth engaging a mental case, as do many on this site on a daily basis when it's obvious that:

A. They have clear knowledge of the site's affairs during the early years (despite them not claiming to be a socky)

B. They crave negative attention so much that they even include a link to their own ARRSEpedia page on their profile

C. The fact they continue to return = full-on head full of broken biscuits

It's a bit like people chuntering away in the John G thread. They might think they're being clever exposing his fabricated life of an average military career and dabbling into his lifestyle of scenery and cuisine, but really, they're just losing hours of their lives they'll never get back.

Just in case you're ever tempted to take "legal advice" from one of the main contributors...

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Indeed... you have to question whether it's worth engaging a mental case, as do many on this site on a daily basis when it's obvious that:

A. They have clear knowledge of the site's affairs during the early years (despite them not claiming to be a socky)

B. They crave negative attention so much that they even include a link to their own ARRSEpedia page on their profile

C. The fact they continue to return = full-on head full of broken biscuits

It's a bit like people chuntering away in the John G thread. They might think they're being clever exposing his fabricated life of an average military career and dabbling into his lifestyle of scenery and cuisine, but really, they're just losing hours of their lives they'll never get back.

Just in case you're ever tempted to take "legal advice" from one of the main contributors...
On the other hand, since they stopped issuing sticks at Bedlam, we've been at a loose end, till the Internet arrived.

Except clearly you didn't, since you read this thread and felt the need to make public your 'arrangements' with NSP and Kelvin.

I doubt you could lie straight in bed.

Since you ask, Shitbus is ARRSE mythology.

Now you've got your 'closure' I second Wheel's sentiments.

That’s ripe comming from yourself!

Has anyone heard from @Fireplace recently? I'm sure we all miss his heartwarming* stories about veterans, on the internet links thread.

I sometimes drive past his avatar when I'm trying to avoid one of the slower bits of the A43.

* some readers may wish to substitute an alternative word here

Francis, were you squeakyboat (Joey deacon) all along? You were a paratrooper (true) then pretended to be a civvy male doctor, a Royal Marine YO, then a female vet and now a brexit-fixated bigger loon.
Squeaky pretended to be a taxi driver, a Muslim from Afghanistan, a Royal Marine Captain, a female officer at Sandhurst and a few random freaks thrown into the mix.

Are you one and the same, you mental ****?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
I bet they both have the same scabby feet and a carpet that looks like it was stolen from a crack den.