Whatever happened to (insert ARRSE member here)?

There are plenty of good and sincere people, too. (my personal experience). Don't worry, i am leaving.
When? Bit like Brexit, it just isn't happening.

Whatever happened to squeaky boat?

Was squeaky boat the guy who pretend ed to be a load of taxi drivers using the same account as a wind up, and who also contacted the COs about marketing advise?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Was squeaky boat the guy who pretend ed to be a load of taxi drivers using the same account as a wind up, and who also contacted the COs about marketing advise?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Amongst other things and An alleged gobbler of judicial penis

Amongst other things and An alleged gobbler of judicial penis
Francis, were you squeakyboat (Joey deacon) all along? You were a paratrooper (true) then pretended to be a civvy male doctor, a Royal Marine YO, then a female vet and now a brexit-fixated bigger loon.
Squeaky pretended to be a taxi driver, a Muslim from Afghanistan, a Royal Marine Captain, a female officer at Sandhurst and a few random freaks thrown into the mix.

Are you one and the same, you mental cunt?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Francis, were you squeakyboat (Joey deacon) all along? You were a paratrooper (true) then pretended to be a civvy male doctor, a Royal Marine YO, then a female vet and now a brexit-fixated bigger loon.
Squeaky pretended to be a taxi driver, a Muslim from Afghanistan, a Royal Marine Captain, a female officer at Sandhurst and a few random freaks thrown into the mix.

Are you one and the same, you mental ****?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
I'm just an amused spectator to the arrse loon hall of fame.

Francis sounds like he's approaching Jim Shortt levels of brazenness though

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Is it because you are as fetching, engaging, & charismatic as a dead sheep's head rotting on a pole on Westminster Bridge?
Just asking for a friend...who is blind fat, ugly as sin and truly desperate.
Oh..and very very wealthy...;)
His number is:
020 3312 3405
I'm not wealthy!

Get over yourself. ARRSErs mention other ARRSErs in threads all the time, sometimes nicely, sometimes not. You laid yourself wide-open to it with your original thread, publicly touting for a British bloke's ring on your finger and the associated benefits of UK citizenship.

You don't need to clarify anything. It's been pretty clear to those of us who have been reading along since the start.
Hur hur hur