Whatever happened to (insert ARRSE member here)?

No, i don't mean our personal correspondence. I mean mentioning me in some irrelevant threads, like "If dating with others doesn't work out, there is always HelenM", even posting my daughter's photos in irrelevant thread. Also making others believe that i am Kelvin's Latvian girlfriend, etc.
@wheel mistaking Latvia for Armenia is like mistaking Canada for Mexico.
So as far as they didn't hesitate make it public, i need to clarify it openly.
Yeah but apart from all that did you have a good weekend?

No, i don't mean our personal correspondence. I mean mentioning me in some irrelevant threads, like "If dating with others doesn't work out, there is always HelenM", even posting my daughter's photos in irrelevant thread. Also making others believe that i am Kelvin's Latvian girlfriend, etc.
So as fas they didn't hesitate make it public, i need to clarify it openly.
Get over yourself. ARRSErs mention other ARRSErs in threads all the time, sometimes nicely, sometimes not. You laid yourself wide-open to it with your original thread, publicly touting for a British bloke's ring on your finger and the associated benefits of UK citizenship.

You don't need to clarify anything. It's been pretty clear to those of us who have been reading along since the start.

Get over yourself. ARRSErs mention other ARRSErs in threads all the time, sometimes nicely, sometimes not. You laid yourself wide-open to it with your original thread, publicly touting for a British bloke's ring on your finger and the associated benefits of UK citizenship.

You don't need to clarify anything. It's been pretty clear to those of us who have been reading along since the start.
By the way, did any of you ever thought, if i was such an ardent visa-hunter, why didn't i marry one of above mentioned arrse members immediately? Not to mention few other proposals i had since i started dating 7 years ago.

But I still luff you, even if you are from Mongolia.

By the way, did any of you ever thought, if i was such an ardent visa-hunter, why didn't i marry one of above mentioned arrse members immediately? Not to mention few other proposals i had since i started dating 7 years ago.
Did any of us actually give a fuck about you and who or why you didn't marry any of the above Arrse members?

Did any of us actually give a **** about you and who or why you didn't marry any of the above Arrse members?
i hope no, but you actually give a #### to call me a visa-hunter and such.

By the way, did any of you ever thought, if i was such an ardent visa-hunter, why didn't i marry one of above mentioned arrse members immediately?
Is it because you are as fetching, engaging, & charismatic as a dead sheep's head rotting on a pole on Westminster Bridge?
Just asking for a friend...who is blind fat, ugly as sin and truly desperate.
Oh..and very very wealthy...;)
His number is:
020 3312 3405

Is it because you are as fetching, engaging, & charismatic as a dead sheep's head rotting on a pole on Westminster Bridge?
His number is:
020 3312 3405
Thank you, i can take care about myself.

Suggest you really need to stop reading arrse and forget all about it. Find your military man elsewhere.

At least one of them is married already, and have you never heard of taking the piss?

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
His number is:
020 3312 3405

That looks like an Epsom Mental Health Team number ...

At least one of them is married already, and have you never heard of taking the piss?
I know. Anyway, i never asked for money, visa or anything. I took their proposals seriously.

I know. Anyway, i never asked for money, visa or anything. I took their proposals seriously.
Then you are more stupid than you seem, and I suggest online presence is not for you, as people tell fibs, adopt different personas, and wind others up. It's the internet ffs.

Now, please go away.

And boil your head.

Then you are more stupid than you seem, and I suggest online presence is not for you, as people tell fibs, adopt different personas, and wind others up. It's the internet ffs
There are plenty of good and sincere people, too. (my personal experience). Don't worry, i am leaving.