Whatever happened to (insert ARRSE member here)?

@SpudGunny is still about. He sends me occasional updates on his fledgling (SWIDT?) career which seems to be going well. Getting your career off the ground (and again, on form today) is the hard bit in piloting. He seems to have got that first big break. Good luck to him.
Has spudgunny went transexual like? Asking for a friend of course.

A few more in addition to FMoP, Katy, Kimmi, Poppy and GM as already mentioned:
Pooky
Quilter
Aul Wan
Scotslass (although she may be another MIA).

And TamtamPWRR

That's more than enough for a calendar without me, so I'll stuff the finished product into envelopes.
Wasn't there some toyah Walt??? Or was she also pretending to be female after all?

There was another lady, who bought a lot or auction items. Lived in Holland. Her avatar was Florence from Magic Roundabout. My memory is atrocious!

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
That's the one. Lovely lady.

Two others MIA were a young lady who was a scuba diver. And her fella who had some PTSD issues. I used to bump into her in the Costa at Sandhurst occasionally.
Just remembered there was also a former cadet called Boozy from Northern Ireland.

And of course Chubb. Who can forget her and her range of sock puppets?

Just remembered there was also a former cadet called Boozy from Northern Ireland.
That's the one I was trying to remember, her avatar was Hitgirl from KickAss. I remember her for her amusing comments on the cooking with rotten chicken thread.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
That's the one I was trying to remember, her avatar was Hitgirl from KickAss. I remember her for her amusing comments on the cooking with rotten chicken thread.
Also terrified of spiders, used to ambush her in threads and PMs with pics of baboon spiders and tarantulas. Nice kid

There was also bovvy and padders.

And what about the bear dresser ?
Started threatening me with violence, sent unpleasant PMs etc, after stalking me here and personally. COs dealt with it here.

Shame, she did a lot for Hols early on, and also helped shopgirl when she was poorly. Definitely went a bit mental though imho.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Started threatening me with violence, sent unpleasant PMs etc, after stalking me here and personally. COs dealt with it here.

Shame, she did a lot for Hols early on, and also helped shopgirl when she was poorly. Definitely went a bit mental though imho.
F*cking hell !! I had no idea about that.