Whatever happened to (insert ARRSE member here)?

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
What about shopgirl ?
I used to see her regularly. She was quite ill for a long time , but I think she still looks in here now and again. A thoroughly Good Egg with a wicked sense of humour.

Whatever happened to Crio?

Lucrezia, formerly Crio.

She pretended her baby failed selection then married a man that violates children and gets married in trousers that gathered round the ankles like Indians round a lone female on the Calcutta night bus.

The Arrse maidens calendar seems a good idea. We should pitch @The_Snail and see what she thinks.
I’d be more than willing to check that all the photos are taken in a tasteful way, I don’t mind if they’re done in a non tasteful way come to think of it

amapola

Old-Salt
Whatever happened to Crio?
Disappeared shortly after being outed as being married to said dodgy husband by Moodybitch.

Other current and former Arrse maidens - Clothears, Stanley1975, Schermuly and who's that one that's a pilot/trainee pilot (?) in the States?

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Disappeared shortly after being outed as being married to said dodgy husband by Moodybitch.

Other current and former Arrse maidens - Clothears, Stanley1975, Schermuly and who's that one that's a pilot/trainee pilot (?) in the States?
Not niner domestic? I think she was outed for being a very major fibber.

Oh yes, Spud Gunny I think.

Oh yes, Spud Gunny I think.
@SpudGunny is still about. She sends me occasional updates on her fledgling (SWIDT?) career which seems to be going well. Getting your career off the ground (and again, on form today) is the hard bit in piloting. She seems to have got that first big break. Good luck to her!

Edited for gender alignment.

Last edited:

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
@SpudGunny is still about. He sends me occasional updates on his fledgling (SWIDT?) career which seems to be going well. Getting your career off the ground (and again, on form today) is the hard bit in piloting. He seems to have got that first big break. Good luck to him.
Ahem...you seem to have missed a fundamental point. ;-)

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
@SpudGunny is still about. He sends me occasional updates on his fledgling (SWIDT?) career which seems to be going well. Getting your career off the ground (and again, on form today) is the hard bit in piloting. He seems to have got that first big break. Good luck to him.
SpudGunnys a lumpy jumper

Latest Threads