Whatever happened to (insert ARRSE member here)?

Some arrsers are really depraved

So to consider the your post fully, naked photos of yours truly are required as a point of reference, so as to really understand if people would really beg you to keep your clothes on

I am that ugly I was told by a para that I was not good enough for him... on Valentines Day. The defence rests their case that no one is THAT depraved m'lud

There were a couple of other ladies. One was a recruitment consultant whose avatar was a beautiful pic of a riding boot and well cut jodhpurs. Flowers, perhaps?

The other worked at Help for Heroes. Think her avatar was one of Roger Hargreaves' Little Misses.

I am that ugly I was told by a para that I was not good enough for him... on Valentines Day. The defence rests their case that no one is THAT depraved m'lud
If I said when I was single, my landlady was a dominatrix and I was renowned for my depravity, would that salvage your conscience and allow the posting of nude photos to commence?

There were a couple of other ladies. One was a recruitment consultant whose avatar was a beautiful pic of a riding boot and well cut jodhpurs. Flowers, perhaps?

The other worked at Help for Heroes. Think her avatar was one of Roger Hargreaves' Little Misses.
Flowers would have weighed 18 stone on the moon.

Her shadow alone weighed more than a fully packed container on a brigade lob.

I fired off an email to thai_exile today and got a response from a colleague just now to say that he died two years ago.

Sad news.

RIP, Colin.
That's a shame. I remember him being quite entertaining and a decent enough Arrser in threads.

That's a shame. I remember him being quite entertaining and a decent enough Arrser in threads.
Yes. I'd commented on the Ally thread and he picked up on my comments. He PMed me asking my dad's name and we struck up a bit of a friendship - they'd done an Op Banner tour together on attachment to 7 RHA in the early 1970s.

He and my father were RAOC and in later life he ended up running a logistics business in the Far East. I hadn't realised that our chats were four years ago until I went scrolling back through my Hotmail. Jeepers.

Always a very courteous correspondent and, as you say, one of the good ones on here.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Flowers, yup.
Dozy Bint?

Flowers, yup.
Dozy Bint?
Yep, Dozy Bint. I'd forgotten about her.

While we're on the subject of women with their kit off, what happened to Meridian?

And another one of the missing - ex-donkey-man? If I remember rightly he'd had some heart problems / had recovered from a heart attack despite not being particularly old.

Flowers, yup.
Dozy Bint?
That's the one. Lovely lady.

Two others MIA were a young lady who was a scuba diver. And her fella who had some PTSD issues. I used to bump into her in the Costa at Sandhurst occasionally.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
While we're discussing Arrse females, what became of I WILL KILL YOU?