Whatever happened to (insert ARRSE member here)?

Did we ever get confirmed sightings with photographic evidence of Ishtart?

I was in chat when this idea first came up - I did point out that people these days beg me to keep my clothes ON at the time, and that was several years ago.
I believe the UN issued a directive on Cruel and Unusual Treatment of Captives. I fear this may also be covered by that

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I was in chat when this idea first came up - I did point out that people these days beg me to keep my clothes ON at the time, and that was several years ago.
Not me.:cool:

Some arrsers are really depraved

So to consider the your post fully, naked photos of yours truly are required as a point of reference, so as to really understand if people would really beg you to keep your clothes on

Your second point: Jodie Gasson, who left after she and some model mates did a calendar for Hols4H. Apparently some poor deluded fools would have preferred half-naked ARRSE Maidens to proper big-titted page 3 women.
I remember her , I asked her to offer a dinner date as a comp prize for Arrsers and had every intention of fixing the result in my favour if I got a chance.

I can only think of 6,
Snail
Civvy Lurker
Equinox
Lady Penelope
StBob
Me.

We'd have to do 2 months each!
A few more in addition to FMoP, Katy, Kimmi, Poppy and GM as already mentioned:
Pooky
Quilter
Aul Wan
Scotslass (although she may be another MIA).

There's also halo jones and Fiona TG, now we're thinking about it.
And TamtamPWRR

That's more than enough for a calendar without me, so I'll stuff the finished product into envelopes.

Some arrsers are really depraved

So to consider the your post fully, naked photos of yours truly are required as a point of reference, so as to really understand if people would really beg you to keep your clothes on
So, a case of pictures just so we can check whether we want it to happen?

And it turns out I’ve been wasting my time on here since 2003, and I’ve got a two digit number after my user name. I don’t think I’m that old, so I presume it’s alphabetical....
We moved to a new piece of software in mid 2003 which renumbered everyone who had registered before that. It will have been done alphabetically but from then on it is done by registration date.