Whatever happened to (insert ARRSE member here)?

Did ViroBono ever raise his follically challenged head? I miss his rapier wit and completely unbiased use of the ban hammer.

The twat.

Did ViroBono ever raise his follically challenged head? I miss his rapier wit and completely unbiased use of the ban hammer.

The twat.
There's fuck all wrong with folical challengery, I'll have you know. It's indicative of an over-abundance of virility.

There's fuck all wrong with folical challengery, I'll have you know. It's indicative of an over-abundance of virility.
I wouldn’t know, how are you finding these chill winds?...

Doesn't seem to have done this pair's bank accounts any harm...
1552687595470.png

Spoogalooge (sp?)
KnightsfRowallan
Woopert

There’s loads of the old crowd who’ve left. A quick perusal of the “smart tailoring” thread in the Officers’ Mess will give you a good idea who.

And it turns out I’ve been wasting my time on here since 2003, and I’ve got a two digit number after my user name. I don’t think I’m that old, so I presume it’s alphabetical....

The on on the left is cool, the other one...
Old 'fast and furious' Riddick has been trying to make a Kojak film, for years. Funnily enough it's not working and some things are best left alone. He'll probably end up in Fast and Furious #16 with Stallone and Schwarzenegger, in bath chairs.

Maybe a six month absence should be required before being declared dead to ARRSE? That's time for someone to be released after a 12 month sentence if they behave themselves, or for the bluebottle plague to be noticed by the neighbours.
People get banned for 6 months