Whatever happened to (insert ARRSE member here)?

Oh.

I’ll cancel the flowers, I suppose.

Unless anyone else is feeling a bit…peaky?
Had a cyst drained on my sac 6 months ago at the Veterans Hospital....otherwise I'm good. Hurt like fcuk though. My size 10 1/2 W moccasins are safe for now.

Bad news.....

For you fuuckers anyway.
Not cancerous, but a Keratoma, basically a getting old wart!

Excellent news.

I was at the dermatologist last week and look like the fvcking Elephant Man with the scabs from the biopsy slices they did on my bonce/face. “Will these take long to heal?” “No”. Lying cvnt :)

Having followed a link from elsewhere on this site, I have spent the last couple of evenings reading through the various postings of RTFQ.

Bloody hell, that guy could have written a book or two. Really hilarious and very well written dits.
What a sad loss.

Ritch

LE
45×45 is site banned until the summer. Ipso dipshit is currently banned. Robme gets banned the moment he breaks site rules. He always has been.

We have to operate within the mod guidelines laid down by the site owners.

Speak to them and give the moderating team a wee break.

Can't you just let your smiting hammer drop a bit too hard and permanently erase Robme and Dippy? C'mon, do it for me.

I'll give you a fiver.

The_Duke

LE
MOD comment:

General chatter deleted. There is a chat room function if you wish, but please don't contribute to page after page of off-topic chatter.

Having followed a link from elsewhere on this site, I have spent the last couple of evenings reading through the various postings of RTFQ.

Bloody hell, that guy could have written a book or two. Really hilarious and very well written dits.
What a sad loss.
Link to RTFQ stuff or @RBMK gets it...

Link to RTFQ stuff or @RBMK gets it...

Twas the Solo Dave post, thank you Dave.

I really started with the ‘Squaddies behaing like normal people’ post. Also includes a lot of other brilliant stories from other posters, some sadly no longer posting.

Then read the ‘Pardon my Erection’ thread.

Bloody great dits.

Post in thread 'ARRSE Members Gone But Not Forgotten'
https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/arrse-members-gone-but-not-forgotten.294394/post-9428991

Regarding @Magic_Mushroom, I believe he often entered into correspondence with another brylcreem boy @paddymaynesghost, previously known as The Bench, which worries me slightly as I entered into a long correspondence with PMG and have reason to believe he a) had a number of serious personal issues to contend with or b) he was a bullshitter of unprecedented skill. I'd prefer to believe the former, in which case I'd welcome any news of his wellbeing.

There was a poster that I think was an officer in the Reserves, think he was a Civil Servant in the Home Office, cannot remember his user name - used to post coherently and intelligently most of the time - not seen for some time ??

Archie

There was a poster that I think was an officer in the Reserves, think he was a Civil Servant in the Home Office, cannot remember his user name - used to post coherently and intelligently most of the time - not seen for some time ??

Archie
@jim30 ?

Edit- beaten by seconds.

Latest Threads