Whatever happened to (insert ARRSE member here)?

Fingers crossed its just a benign mole. I went to the GP on the Friday afternoon she photographed it and sent the photo to Dermatology. She told me there was roughly a Six week wait.

I had a phone call last Tuesday telling me to make an appointment with the Dermatology consultant ASAP as she wanted to see me.

So, later on this morning, I'll be dropping my pants in front of a (hopefully) fit and sexy young ,female Doctor. :)
As others have said, good luck. Make sure the 'sexy young female' will be happy to have her back doors smashed in and end up like a smashed creme egg, before attempting such a manoeuvre.

Jacl

LE
Fingers crossed its just a benign mole. I went to the GP on the Friday afternoon she photographed it and sent the photo to Dermatology. She told me there was roughly a Six week wait.

I had a phone call last Tuesday telling me to make an appointment with the Dermatology consultant ASAP as she wanted to see me.

So, later on this morning, I'll be dropping my pants in front of a (hopefully) fit and sexy young ,female Doctor. :)
Here's to hoping that you'll be around long enough to become Very Old Stab.

I'll wait and see later today if the mole the Mrs has noticed is malignant or not.

Got an appointment with the Dermatology consultant this morning.

Boots are 9m
Size 2XL jackets etc.
Good luck mate

Good luck with the tests

fatty ;)

Endoscope

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm hoping she's a petite, fit Redhead and it's not glitter I'd want to shower her with.
Come in Mr Stab
images.jpeg.jpg

Chef

LE
I'm hoping she's a petite, fit Redhead and it's not glitter I'd want to shower her with.
Good luck.

I think you'll find 'Glitter' is a medical term. Ask her when you see her, she'll be happy to educate you.

Latest Threads