Whatever happened to (insert ARRSE member here)?

That may well have been the problem. The optics of a serving officer with a penchant for ladies trussed up like thanksgiving turkeys were not great in light of recent events.

Quite sensible to pop smoke until it calms down.

One of the perks of being a lorry driver is that behaviour/tastes like that are considered a traditional past time rather than distasteful

That may well have been the problem. The optics of a serving officer with a penchant for ladies trussed up like thanksgiving turkeys were not great in light of recent events.

Quite sensible to pop smoke until it calms down.
It's a shame, Devex was a fellow connoisseur of the fuller female form, a man of taste, wit & class, not unlike myself.... :cool:

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
One of the perks of being a serial killer is that behaviour/tastes like that are considered a traditional past time rather than distasteful
FOC

@wetsmonkey seems to be keeping a low profile recently. I wonder if it is because of all this fall out about Plod on social media after the Fryent park idiots photographing bodies at the murder scene and putting it on social media.

ACAB

LE
@wetsmonkey seems to be keeping a low profile recently. I wonder if it is because of all this fall out about Plod on social media after the Fryent park idiots photographing bodies at the murder scene and putting it on social media.
No surprise there then, the boring little common purpose drone.........................

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Blimey, a dumb from someone who joined this afternoon, no messages and no points, how to win friends and influence people huh?
Oh I just gave you a dumb but it didn’t show up, I might as well as delete it now.:slow:
And there you go, replaced with a funny.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
What happened to @Tibbins he wound the Scouse lot up a treat on the football threads and suddenly stopped when the World Cup in Russia was on.
Hope he’s not in a Gulag somewhere.

Last edited:

Latest Threads