Whatever happened to (insert ARRSE member here)?

Sweet. Fcuking. Jesus. I'm that dull I've never even thought to google poster's names. Maybe that's how @Badger_Heed et al do it, the power of google, other than simple observation of course. I wish I'd kept the meme from @spaz doing the spakker face now to describe myself. Arrse is truly abroad church.
I don't google-fu poster's names, I merely just read their posts.

If someone is foolish enough to write obvious inaccuracies or just plain old lies about something I've actually been employed to do (military parachuting for example) then it's only right and proper that I abuse them.

If they're fat (like Cuddles) it makes the digital attack, and my subsequent blessed release, so much better.

Good point. The usually prolific @jimmys_best_mate hasn’t been seen since December. Mind you, being a Scouser he could be pleasuring Her Majesty. I think that’s the expression.
Maybe a six month absence should be required before being declared dead to ARRSE? That's time for someone to be released after a 12 month sentence if they behave themselves, or for the bluebottle plague to be noticed by the neighbours.

Denison Smocks look sh!t!!!
How very dare you?
Where I come from (the 1950s) the Denison Smock is the height of sartorial elegance! You'll be telling us that Desert Boots, Green Lightweights & Hawaiian Shirts are no longer a fashionable combination next?

PS I'm NOT Fally!

@TheIronDuke

Not sure he's completely gone away as he was posting at the end of last year.

I was wondering how long do people have to be absent to be considered missing? @brettarider for example - last seen at the end of January. Is he okay or just having a life?
I was thinking the same about @jim30. Quite an active poster and then . . . nothing for a while.

Still going strong, but he seems to be focussing more on his blog than on arrse for the moment.
Ta, that's good to know - proves that there is life outside Arsse! I always found his posts insightful.

Can't work out my number but it seems I have been wasting time in here since 2007.

Which is scary!

I bet ARRSE is a lot better up there - do you think they’re all falling out over Brexit?!
They're in brexit heaven, sepia tinted

No remainers or folk with funny accents

It's always August 1940, VE day and the battle of Trafalgar.

Everyone knows their place, especially the colonies.

Nigel Farage hosts an eternal street party where warm ale, bully beef and ration cards are abundant.

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
They're in brexit heaven, sepia tinted

No remainers or folk with funny accents

It's always August 1940, VE day and the battle of Trafalgar.

Everyone knows their place, especially the colonies.

Nigel Farage hosts an eternal street party where warm ale, bully beef and ration cards are abundant.
Our former members left a site infested by Brexit mongs ...to go and talk about Brexit?

How about "former members no longer post on military rumour site as it's full of politically-obsessed bell ends"...?

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
@TheIronDuke

Not sure he's completely gone away as he was posting at the end of last year.

I was wondering how long do people have to be absent to be considered missing? @brettarider for example - last seen at the end of January. Is he okay or just having a life?
Brets is suffering from marriage l, children and pets, so yeah he's doing alright just not on here, still sticks his head in every now and then though

Caecilius

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I know but I remember him talking a couple of years back abut winding it up and thought that he had done so.
He did, I think because the MOD were unimpressed. He's now moved from the MOD so has started it up again.

Thin Pinstriped Line

I'm not quite sure it lives up to its tagline of 'objective analysis' but it's definitely worth a read if, like me, you enjoy his posts.

Our former members left a site infested by Brexit mongs ...to go and talk about Brexit?

How about "former members no longer post on military rumour site as it's full of politically-obsessed bell ends"...?
Previous post excepted I try to confine brexit talk to the political threads FWIW

He did, I think because the MOD were unimpressed. He's now moved from the MOD so has started it up again.

Thin Pinstriped Line

I'm not quite sure it lives up to its tagline of 'objective analysis' but it's definitely worth a read if, like me, you enjoy his posts.
Ta - I'll pop over and have a look.