Whatever happened to (insert ARRSE member here)?

Does anyone remember the MI5, Undercover super-spy Jamie Wood, aka Nehustan?

A grade A weapon nut-job who started a thread about smacking some Asian waiter. He's s a seriously mentally ill bunny.

His facebook account was a masterclass in moon-howling paranoia.

He seems to have dropped off FB now, but his old blog shows his fantasies in words
The difference is the difference you make!

View attachment 382562
Sweet. Fcuking. Jesus. I'm that dull I've never even thought to google poster's names. Maybe that's how @Badger_Heed et al do it, the power of google, other than simple observation of course. I wish I'd kept the meme from @spaz doing the spakker face now to describe myself. Arrse is truly abroad church.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Can anyone please put me out of my misery and tell me who was the mod who was a bit officious and strange, possibly financial job
l in the city, cartoon type avatar ?

Can anyone please put me out of my misery and tell me who was the mod who was a bit officious and strange, possibly financial job
l in the city, cartoon type avatar ?
Officious & strange...narrows it down a bit...

I'm shit on names, but who was that absolute bellthronk, Duke something, who posted like he was one of the CO's in disguise, talked obsessively about 'Deltic trains' and though he was incredibly funny and cool, but turned out to be a dickhead never-served civvie?

Strange thing is he had a quite sizeable pool of faithful followers trying to be in his cool gang. Finally fucked off when he was called out

I bet he's some plod thread hinting he's Cressida Dick, the utter dullard

Does anyone remember the MI5, Undercover super-spy Jamie Wood, aka Nehustan?

A grade A weapon nut-job who started a thread about smacking some Asian waiter. He's s a seriously mentally ill bunny.

His facebook account was a masterclass in moon-howling paranoia.

He seems to have dropped off FB now, but his old blog shows his fantasies in words
The difference is the difference you make!

View attachment 382562
One of the best Walt threads ever. He used ARRSE to build his legend and used Facebook as a secure DLB. The final posts on Facebook to his bewildered girlfriend was a thing of beauty. I liked him.

One of the best Walt threads ever. He used ARRSE to build his legend and used Facebook as a secure DLB. The final posts on Facebook to his bewildered girlfriend was a thing of beauty. I liked him.
I miss him too. It made me feel all warm that I was, by replying to his fantasies, helping the mental health community

I'm shit on names, but who was that absolute bellthronk, Duke something, who posted like he was one of the CO's in disguise, talked obsessively about 'Deltic trains' and though he was incredibly funny and cool, but turned out to be a ******** never-served civvie?

Strange thing is he had a quite sizeable pool of faithful followers trying to be in his cool gang. Finally fucked off when he was called out

I bet he's some plod thread hinting he's Cressida Dick, the utter dullard
@TheIronDuke

Not sure he's completely gone away as he was posting at the end of last year.

I was wondering how long do people have to be absent to be considered missing? @brettarider for example - last seen at the end of January. Is he okay or just having a life?

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
@TheIronDuke

I was wondering how long do people have to be absent to be considered missing? @brettarider for example - last seen at the end of January. Is he okay or just having a life?
Thanks, just realised why I thought he was gone. I had the dick on ignore

1552637323329.png

Last edited:
@TheIronDuke

Good point. The usually prolific @jimmys_best_mate hasn’t been seen since December. Mind you, being a Scouser he could be pleasuring Her Majesty. I think that’s the expression.