Whatever happened to (insert ARRSE member here)?

Quite an apt name.

Is actually quite a nice area. I like Furness, I even like Barrow.

Top tip, Abbey House Hotel is extraodrinarly good and well worth a visit post apocalypse. Not far away from the village in question
Stunning Lutyens designed building, built for Vickers and the home of some of the world bigger arms deals back in its day

1614945639767.png

Kirkz

LE
Is actually quite a nice area. I like Furness, I even like Barrow.

Top tip, Abbey House Hotel is extraodrinarly good and well worth a visit post apocalypse. Not far away from the village in question
Stunning Lutyens designed building, built for Vickers and the home of some of the world bigger arms deals back in its day

View attachment 554659
I'm not far from the Lake District and my eldest lives in Whitehaven. I have visited many many times because of my interest in ancient history. Wouldn't need to stop at a hotel though and I'd rather look at stone circles and standing stones than ornamental gardens.
It is a lovely area though

Anybody seen @Ravers lately?

Sinkhole 'swallowed' Cumbrian farmer on quad bike​

I'm afraid I have some rather distressing news.

This has all arisen from a rather unfortunate spelling mistake quite some time ago, and it just developed from there.

Ravers is not Cumbrian or from Cumbria.

He actually lives in Cwmbran.

Gentlemen, brace yourselves...

@Ravers is Welsh, and very proud of his time serving as Naafi canteen assistant on HMS Cardiff.

This has all arisen from a rather unfortunate spelling mistake quite some time ago, and it just developed from there.

@Ravers is Welsh, and very proud of his time serving as Naafi canteen assistant on HMS Cardiff.
@Ravers is Welsh? No wonder he attempted to end it all by driving his bike into an effing great hole in the ground.

He has form for self inflicted injury by motorbike I believe.

I thought a horse contributed?
He actually headbutted a pantomime horse fronted by Catherine Zeta Jones and Jeremy Clarkson taking up the rear- in a dispute over a 2nd home / planned holiday let.

Anyway...that's enough scandal for one day...I've said too much already.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Apart from lots of running around the Brecon Beacons with the TA, I’ve been to Wales once.

That was for a year 6 school trip. We climbed Snowdon, went to Caernavon Castle and had a tour of Transwwwewwwyyyyyyyyynnnnnnddddd Nuclear Power Station.

Shittest school trip ever.

Apart from lots of running around the Brecon Beacons with the TA, I’ve been to Wales once.

That was for a year 6 school trip. We climbed Snowdon, went to Caernavon Castle and had a tour of Transwwwewwwyyyyyyyyynnnnnnddddd Nuclear Power Station.

Shittest school trip ever.

He says that now...

@Ravers is Welsh? No wonder he attempted to end it all by driving his bike into an effing great hole in the ground.

He has form for self inflicted injury by motorbike I believe.
That seems to ring an alarm bell. Ran into a nag, I believe. :?
I Love This Post.jpg

longtimeout

War Hero
'Ere! What's Photex gone and done now?

Obviously someone finally had enough and slapped him with The Red Banner of Shame but I seem to have missed the fun . . .
I'll take a wild guess...

Would it be something along the lines of authoritatively making shit up, on a subject on which he has neither experience or knowledge?

Just a stab in the dark mind you.

I'll take a wild guess...

Would it be something along the lines of authoritatively making shit up, on a subject on which he has neither experience or knowledge?

Just a stab in the dark mind you.

Blimey! If the Ban Hammer was to be deployed purely on that line, the boards would be a very empty place indeed.

Apart from me.

'cos I'm gen.

A few points here and a few points there over the last month for general ******* about, so he maxxed out after getting another set this morning.

Fair.

Brutal but fair.

Always thought him to be an odd cove, particularly when he believed that he, and he alone, needed to post every vid of Armenian troops getting disassembled during the recent 'war' twixt Armenia and Azerbaijan.

ACAB

LE
Fair.

Brutal but fair.

Always thought him to be an odd cove, particularly when he believed that he, and he alone, needed to post every vid of Armenian troops getting disassembled during the recent 'war' twixt Armenia and Azerbaijan.
I've had the boring **** on ignore for as long as I can remember.

Latest Threads