Whatever happened to (insert ARRSE member here)?

Bryan. Bryan the bloke who was convinced that a. the Megalodon exists, and b. he could complete the Spine Race with a bargain-bergen full of Pot Noodles and Mars Bars wearing Pussers Daps. Is he still stuck in the car-park at the Old Nag's Head?

Bryan. Bryan the bloke who was convinced that a. the Megalodon exists, and b. he could complete the Spine Race with a bargain-bergen full of Pot Noodles and Mars Bars wearing Pussers Daps. Is he still stuck in the car-park at the Old Nag's Head?
One of the professional sock finders will be with you shortly but Bryan was apparently an alter-ego of a chap called Francis with a long and strange backstory.

I'd forgotten about Bwyan the Megalamong.

rifleman69 - a nonce and on the run in Europe somewhere

Anyone got comms with Convoy cock anymore? From back when arrse was funny days...

Does anyone remember the MI5, Undercover super-spy Jamie Wood, aka Nehustan?

A grade A weapon nut-job who started a thread about smacking some Asian waiter. He's s a seriously mentally ill bunny.

His facebook account was a masterclass in moon-howling paranoia.

He seems to have dropped off FB now, but his old blog shows his fantasies in words
The difference is the difference you make!

1552597862584.png

Does anyone remember the MI5, Undercover super-spy Jamie Wood, aka Nehustan?

A grade A weapon nut-job who started a thread about smacking some Asian waiter. He's s a seriously mentally ill bunny.

His facebook account was a masterclass in moon-howling paranoia.

He seems to have dropped off FB now, but his old blog shows his fantasies in words
The difference is the difference you make!

View attachment 382562
That photo just screams "I'm going to rape your family pets and eat your children".

I vaguely recall Nehustan. Strikes me as an absolute belmer.