Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whatever happened to (insert ARRSE member here)?

Last seen 7 September 2020 according to his profile, last (more optimistically, latest) post in August.
Well I am sure someone will smuggle a phone in for him. However considering he is a bodybuilder, ex DS on P Company I am sure he has his own wing,

Kirkz

LE
Well I am sure someone will smuggle a phone in for him. However considering he is a bodybuilder, ex DS on P Company I am sure he has his own wing,
Is he building them with Lego?
When I met him he looked like a stiff breeze would knock him over.

Is he building them with Lego?
When I met him he looked like a stiff breeze would knock him over.
AIDS does that.

So, you didn't find out anything about the condition she had?
Nope, oh wait I did. I mean watching your wife die of cancer can be funny, sad and tragic. The fun times were epic, I mean who wouldnt laugh at a man pretending to be blind with two guide dogs, if I had to rely on them I’d still be looking.

The shit the nurses threw was even more a morale builder.

My wife died, far too young, didn’t deserve me, but choose me.

Crack on taking the piss, i Mentioned my wife died of cancer, so it’s a Free fire zone.

Nope, oh wait I did. I mean watching your wife die of cancer can be funny, sad and tragic. The fun times were epic, I mean who wouldnt laugh at a man pretending to be blind with two guide dogs, if I had to rely on them I’d still be looking.

Crack on taking the piss, i Mentioned my wife died of cancer, so it’s a Free fire zone.

Even though this thread is in the NAAFI, this is not meant as a dig. Would you consider grief counselling ?

Last edited:

Mrs Gleebles has had cancer 3 times now, and like most people we know in similar circumstances, have become as expert as can be outside of medical training.

There's a sort of karma when people claim to suffer from a medical condition for a bit of a laugh, and are then impacted by the same condition.

Londo

On ROPS
On ROPs

Some of us at least feel you're pain for what you had to go through with you're wife . Sending good thoughts in this post .

ACAB

LE
Some of us at least feel you're pain for what you had to go through with you're wife . Sending good thoughts in this post .
He's lying. Man up for Christ's sake!!!

I lost the love of my life to a brain tumour last year. She also died too young but I was very lucky to have the time I did with her. She was given a 12 month death sentence by the oncologist: we were in denial but the medical staff knew she would be gone in that time and they were spot on.

I'm still struggling with the loss and the memories: and I don't recall a lot of funny moments to be honest.

I wouldn't imagine the wife/cancer scenario would present a lot of comedic opportunity but this is Arrse and I'm sure some will try.

Latest Threads