Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whatever happened to (insert ARRSE member here)?

@wp
@WP
Doesn't seem to exist any more, unless I've invented him in my fevered imagination. I'm certain he was active until quite recently, avatar was a bearded gentleman (?naval).
I remember him, as you say his avatar seemed to be an early 20th Cent RN bloke.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
I remember him, as you say his avatar seemed to be an early 20th Cent RN bloke.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Ah, at least I can take comfort that I'm not the only one who didn't know who his avatar was.

Aside from that, I always thought of him as a useful contributor and wondered where he'd gone.

@Trans-sane has been very quiet / absent past two months.

Someone posted the Grammar Police badge earlier and it reminded me of AshfordOldSchool. Nothing turns up with the @ member search, have I missed something?

What has happened to @Robbo_72 - He was posting daily about how great Trump was, and how he was going to pummel the Democrats in the election - but then not a peep since November 4th.

Has anyone heard from him? Has he had an aneurysm after he saw Arizona flip blue?
He's been recalled to go deep cover in Ulster (again) whilst pushing SF sticks into West Germany out of the back of an Andover, doncha know?

What has happened to @Robbo_72 - He was posting daily about how great Trump was, and how he was going to pummel the Democrats in the election - but then not a peep since November 4th.

Has anyone heard from him? Has he had an aneurysm after he saw Arizona flip blue?
Knockknock

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

spaz

LE
And apart from that you can't spell ;)

20200903_220655.jpg

Latest Threads