Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whatever happened to (insert ARRSE member here)?

NSP

LE
It's written in his Bugsy IV sig block for the hard of thinking.View attachment 513906
Some of us have "Show sigs" switched off to save screen room and speed up page loading.

2020-10-21_19-52-27.jpg

Last edited:
@Boris_Johnson hasn't posted since April. Has he finally decided that being a mod wasn't worth it anymore? Shame if that is the case, but one of his last posts was him complaining that lockdown was bringing out the site muppets.

NSP

LE
I don’t see them on my phone. I’ve never switched them off, I just thought it was an automatic thing when using the mobile site.
Could be.

I've added a screenshot of the relevant settings page now I'm on my lappy.

but one of his last posts was him complaining that lockdown was bringing out the site muppets.
That happened well before lockdown sadly.

NSP

LE
If you told that lazy ****** up the mast waving flags about to hurry up that wouldn't be an issue.
That's what makes the internet slow. Silly sod stands in front of the antenna.

Which is my current MO, given that my knee is trashed and I'm on crutches.

Every cloud, and all that...

Well if you'd used the crutch rather than the knee, you'd have furk ed up all those virtual signallers before every football match. The drug supporting, gangsta okay to hold a gun to a pregnant women, ignorant arrsehole supporters that they are.

Just been skimming the charity threads, what happened to Yes It's Me?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Just been skimming the charity threads, what happened to Yes It's Me?
Attended a social at the Eurobar and was sadly drowned in fannybatter.

Latest Threads