Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whatever happened to (insert ARRSE member here)?

@Spec-op1989 ?

Last seen pretending to stomp down to the post office to send his GSM 1962 back to ($SOMEONE_OFFICIAL).

How we all laughed.

His last post, curiously, was on the Glorious Twelfth - August, that is - in the thread in which he was determined to record his disgust . . . and that was it, after he was roundly and soundly laughed at.

. . . though he was lurking up to 26 Sep.

Any idea why he doesn't post - I really enjoyed his perspectives.

Glad to hear he is doing well in any case.
Like most people, sick of the perma shit that infects the NAAFI, the constant looks at me posts, the same call signs eating each other’s arse. It’s why I post on serious threads these days, well this being an exception. You post a contradictory post in here and white knights come charging in, even though those posters seem to have very short memories.

Like most people, sick of the perma shit that infects the NAAFI, the constant looks at me posts, the same call signs eating each other’s arse.

Otherwise known as the RN contingent.

crazy_chester

Old-Salt
Like most people, sick of the perma shit that infects the NAAFI, the constant looks at me posts, the same call signs eating each other’s arse. It’s why I post on serious threads these days, well this being an exception. You post a contradictory post in here and white knights come charging in, even though those posters seem to have very short memories.
Thanks for the update - it's sad to hear the site has lost a good poster.

Kirkz

LE
I thought that's what the NAAFI was for.

Last edited:

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
However it’s the same old callsigns going over the same old shit.

Cos you've never gone on and on about the same old shit have you?

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Cos you've never gone on and on about the same old shit have you?
No he just posts shite about him suffering with cancer!

wheel

LE
You fall well into that category.

No he just posts shite about him suffering with cancer!
Atleast I’m not morbidly obese.

like I said crack on with your bum snorkelling reach around a in here, I prefer to stay on the serious parts of the forum.

For those trying to report me to my chain of command, crack on.

You fall well into that category.
How amusing, pot calling kettle. You should see the screen shots of the PM’s you sent a former member of this site!

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
How amusing, pot calling kettle. You should see the screen shots of the PM’s you sent a former member of this site!
Give us a laugh, post them.

IF I have sent them I would not need screen shots of them. Doh
The receiving party did though, you know those stalker ones you sent to one female member?

Latest Threads