Whatever happened to (insert ARRSE member here)?

Kirkz

LE
Just given cooking then.:(
Sometimes you just need a break from things.
You never really know what's going on in a members private life, not everyone wants to post their entire life on line.

@Boumer seems to have dropped in for a few days and then buggered off again. Shame really, he made some very good posts.

@Boumer seems to have dropped in for a few days and then buggered off again. Shame really, he made some very good posts.

A combination of extremer interest in the combined cultures of Kurdish & scouse was never going to end well to be honest.

He's probably trying to get a Toyota Hilux back on wheels of some form somewhere. After being lynched for insulting a baby who may have been born in the back of it.

As a regular contributor to the "Tonight I Cooked" thread Porkbrain is conspicuous by his absence of late.
Did I miss something?
@Porkbrain
Last seen Thursday at 21:52
I'm not dead yet, though I did have a good stab at it.

Just finished cooking something from a new Japanese cookbook, shiitake mushrooms with garlic butter and soy, fresh pickled cucumber with fresh ginger, swung right to put something in the sink and put my right foot on a carrier bag that was on the floor.

Went down like a sack of spuds, landed hard on both kneecaps, smashed both toes, blood everywhere, partially collapsed lung, broken collarbone, dent in the noggin and more bruises than a duff bit of fruit at the bottom of a supermarket punnet.

Off to A & E on the 17th of July and finally released home yesterday evening, can just about walk a few yards at a time using an A frame but will have a team of carers in for at least the next six weeks.

Be careful folks, garlic butter is deadly stuff.

Just finished cooking something from a new Japanese cookbook, shiitake mushrooms with garlic butter and soy, fresh pickled cucumber with fresh ginger, swung right to put something in the sink and put my right foot on a carrier bag that was on the floor.

Went down like a sack of spuds, landed hard on both kneecaps, smashed both toes, blood everywhere, partially collapsed lung, broken collarbone, dent in the noggin and more bruises than a duff bit of fruit at the bottom of a supermarket punnet.

Off to A & E on the 17th of July and finally released home yesterday evening, can just about walk a few yards at a time using an A frame but will have a team of carers in for at least the next six weeks.

Any pics of the meal you'd cooked?
Seriously man, glad you ent dead after all that!

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer

Not a bag for life, then?

I knew it must have been slightly serious.
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Snail Walt.

Glad you're on the mend though.

Kirkz

LE

Ah, bollox.
That's my free boots and tenner up the swannie.

Glad you're OK after all that Mukker.
Get well soon.

...and next week's foray into The Kamikaze Kookbook - Fugu.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
...put my right foot on a carrier bag that was on the floor.
So's not letting the kitchen look like a pikey camp.
Did you do basics in the Crabs ?

Sorry, and hope you get better soon. But, how did you manage to smash your only two toes?

Ah, bollox.
That's my free boots and tenner up the swannie.

Glad you're OK after all that Mukker.
Get well soon.
Seconded (not the boots and tenner!).

Glad you pulled through and are on the mend mate...... though you certainly don't do owt by half! :D

Latest Threads