Whatever happened to (insert ARRSE member here)?

But some are useful and others not so. Nothing wrong with splitting hairs, if you're lucky, or if like a Bobby Charlton, ignore any attempt at a comb over.
I have a very short sides and back and a couple of spigots on top that wont give up giving my skull the appearance of oasis in an African desert with a small forest round the sides.

I have a very short sides and back and a couple of spigots on top that wont give up giving my skull the appearance of oasis in an African desert with a small forest round the sides.
My heart pumps piss for you. Yes, really, it does. I've never been too bothered about how I've appeared to others. I've always been happy as I am.

Kirkz

LE
I think a gender has just been assumed.

Where’s the works ticket for the outrage bus?
Civvy Lurker's gender was established a long time ago, put the outrage bus back on the MT park and hand that work ticket back in.

Kirkz

LE
Indeed it has. But Flash didn’t seem to have picked up on it. So get that bus POL’d up forthwith!
Flash was also talking about the wrong Arrser!

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Civvy Lurker's gender was established a long time ago, put the outrage bus back on the MT park and hand that work ticket back in.
Yes, about the time she requested me to perform a cervix licking.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads