Whatever happened to (insert ARRSE member here)?

I want to know where all the mods have jumped ship to - and why the COs have subsequently left us exposed to significant risk of bellendary.

I think Mods need a new recruitment drive - not @Auld-Yin - as he's probably due to koofer it soon anyway - waste of training resources.

I propose @Joker62 / @Roadster280 for cookery forum.
@DavidBOC @Brotherton Lad @terminal For Int and serious threads.

Edit: @Truxx too for serious fora.

@Bad CO @Good CO
@Auld-Yin has been due to snuff it for the last 600 years or so. He's that old he used to babysit Methuselah.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I want to know where all the mods have jumped ship to - and why the COs have subsequently left us exposed to significant risk of bellendary.

I think Mods need a new recruitment drive - not @Auld-Yin - as he's probably due to koofer it soon anyway - waste of training resources.

I propose @Joker62 / @Roadster280 for cookery forum.
@DavidBOC @Brotherton Lad @terminal For Int and serious threads.

Edit: @Truxx too for serious fora.

@Bad CO @Good CO
Oy! I resemble that remark! :bigsmurf:

Remember 70 is the new 50 :)
@Auld-Yin has been due to snuff it for the last 600 years or so. He's that old he used to babysit Methuselah.
I considered that you post deserved an 'Old', which served two purposes! :rolleyes:

You crack on and continue to bark up the wrong tree. It's amusing to watch.
of course it is Colonel. Of course it is.

A silly old senile soup server’s nerve appears to have been touched. Never mind Colonel, keep defending the indefensible. It makes little difference but it’ll keep you occupied for a while.

A silly old senile soup server’s nerve appears to have been touched. Never mind Colonel, keep defending the indefensible. It makes little difference but it’ll keep you occupied for a while.
What are you alluding to/wittering on about?

Enlighten us.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
What are you alluding to/wittering on about?

Enlighten us.
He has just taken an ongoing joke just that bit too far - you know, to the bit where people stop laughing and are looking at the 'joker' with the WTF look.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer

Meh!

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Oh well, suit yourself. Don't say that you weren't asked... :-D
I'll be in bed within the hour. Best finish your work. I've just proof read some of my wife's stuff.

PS. Not a fan of milky drinks.

Kirkz

LE
Possibly asked earlier in the thread but I haven't read most of it.
Not seen @CivvyLurker post for a while.