Whatever happened to (insert ARRSE member here)?

Londo

LE
Yes, a French maid. Not a German maid, or an English maid, but a French maid. And like a true French, I surrendered.
That' s the spirit , keep going I'm almost there .

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Anyone seen anything from @Taffd lately?

Hope he ent ded

Apologies if I've missed anything.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Does it help if I tell you I'm alright?
I generally work on the principle of "no news = good news".

I bet you were one of those kids who, when the teacher asked "who wrote fuc on the blackboard in wax crayon?", shot his hand up and shouted "not me".

I generally work on the principle of "no news = good news".

I bet you were one of those kids who, when the teacher asked "who wrote fuc on the blackboard in wax crayon?", shot his hand up and shouted "not me".
At least he hasn’t had PRT elbow deep!

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
I want to know where all the mods have jumped ship to - and why the COs have subsequently left us exposed to significant risk of bellendary.

I think Mods need a new recruitment drive - not @Auld-Yin - as he's probably due to koofer it soon anyway - waste of training resources.

I propose @Joker62 / @Roadster280 for cookery forum.
@DavidBOC @Brotherton Lad @terminal For Int and serious threads.

Edit: @Truxx too for serious fora.

@Bad CO @Good CO

Last edited:
I want to know where all the mods have jumped ship to - and why the COs have subsequently left us exposed to significant risk of bellendary.

I think Mods need a new recruitment drive - not @Auld-Yin - as he's probably due to koofer it soon anyway - waste of training resources.

@Bad CO @Good CO
In punishment for putting forward good ideas, you'll have to look after the bloody Waltenkommando section.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer

@Bad CO @Good CO

Good point, well presented. I'd hesitate to appoint Joker or BL, for the same reasons as AY.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
In punishment for putting forward good ideas, you'll have to look after the bloody Waltenkommando section.

The word "section" has never seemed more appropriate ...

Latest Threads