Whatever happened to (insert ARRSE member here)?

@scarbrough was struck down by multiple bolts of lightning from Odin and Thor.
Sorry to disappoint. I had gotten myself into a situation. A sexual situation, that entails my dressing as a French maid to satisfy my new-found boyfriend's fetish. Tis a long story.

I initially resisted the sinful feelings that were developing, and refused to involve myself in the depraved things being asked of me. In the end, I thought 'fuck it'. It's been a long day and I was bored.

Londo

LE
Sorry to disappoint. I had gotten myself into a situation. A sexual situation, that entails my dressing as a French maid to satisfy my new-found boyfriend's fetish. Tis a long story.

I initially resisted the sinful feelings that were developing, and refused to involve myself in the depraved things being asked of me. In the end, I thought '**** it'. It's been a long day and I was bored.
French maid you say ?

I initially resisted the sinful feelings that were developing, and refused to involve myself in the depraved things being asked of me. In the end, I thought '**** it'. It's been a long day and I was bored.
May a blessed virgin continue to protect you throughout all your tribulations.

He might be disappointed with me. He won't be cross. Just disappointed.

How the heck did you manage to get access to the internet again? You're the only 'service user' I know who can manage to totally destroy one of those blue mattresses, using only their teeth!

How the heck did you manage to get access to the internet again? You're the only 'service user' I know who can manage to totally destroy one of those blue mattresses, using only their teeth!
I'm entitled to unsupervised 'Web Time' for an hour or two. It's part of my care plan.

May a blessed virgin continue to protect you throughout all your tribulations.
I haven't been to Mass for two months. I'm bored.

morsk

LE

What else are you gonna do on a Bank Holiday? Fcuk all on the tele.......

Latest Threads