Whatever happened to (insert ARRSE member here)?

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
D

Deleted 167441

Whatever happened to Jesus of Nazareth?

He never did finish my decking

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
It constantly amazes me that people have such a disregard for petrol and it's capacity for ruining your day. Should have used diesel
Bit off topic, but there are some classics out there.

This one shows how petrol fumes spread rather nicely

And this one shows why you should drop the fuel container rather than dance around with it.

Bit off topic, but there are some classics out there.

And this one shows why you should drop the fuel container rather than dance around with it.

That mong had the kids watching. I always wondered how they could grow up so stupid.

That MrBane chap, he of the DIY adventures and kit reviews. Not been on here since the 6th of November apparently.

That MrBane chap, he of the DIY adventures and kit reviews. Not been on here since the 6th of November apparently.
Dead...chisel through an artery while he was testing the hot water bath tap he’d wired to the light switch.

If only he hadn’t been holding the chisel when he stood in the bath and switched the ‘electric tap’ on.

'ave it! ...
Reminds me of bonfire night at a certain RAF station in Germany when the bonfire organiser used AVPIN instead of waste oil to get the pile going - feckn thing took off faster than the Lightnings.

Latest Threads