Whatever happened to (insert ARRSE member here)?

Anyone know what happened to Twothreeuptwothreedown from the shot? Abruptly disappeared three or four years back, as I recall-no sign of a flounce.

Anyone know what happened to Twothreeuptwothreedown from the shot? Abruptly disappeared three or four years back, as I recall-no sign of a flounce.
I think there were suggestions he was a traffic warden, he got the hump and flounced.

How does one veal something? If it's possible to re-veal something it seems reasonable to it must be possible to veal it in the first place.

ETA, can you un-veal something? How often should something be vealed?
Un - veal? Put the poor calf back together, then put it on a sunbed.

I think there were suggestions he was a traffic warden, he got the hump and flounced.
to be fair that's quite a nasty thing to say about someone, at least he wasn't accused of being RAF*

*other sexual deviants are available

Were you here under another name 10 years or so ago? Avatar of tintin wearing plus fours?
No, this is my first and only account.

I did lurk here for quite a long time but, being a gobshite useless civvy cunt, didn't post until someone said something stupid about GCSEs and I got all outraged. Lurking from some time after the 'Free the Jarrod one' issue but before the I**t*r creature showed up.

I have a surprisingly good memory for this sort of irrelevant crap but can't remember where I left my work keys. 23up23down had a Mrs Brown avatar saying something about Sinn Fein if I remember correctly.

Last edited:

Bosscat

War Hero
No, this is my first and only account.

I did lurk here for quite a long time but, being a gobshite useless civvy ****, didn't post until someone said something stupid about GCSEs and I got all outraged. Lurking from some time after the 'Free the Jarrod one' issue but before the I**t*r creature showed up.

I have a surprisingly good memory for this sort of irrelevant crap but can't remember where I left my work keys. 23up23down had a Mrs Brown avatar saying something about Sinn Fein if I remember correctly.
Didn't he mention he was ex either 2 or 3 PARA?? eta.

Last edited:

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Londo

LE
I aren't a serviceman, but one of the Merchant Navy. We are allowed to be bombed, torpedoed or mined, but not allowed to fight back. 34,000 merchant civilian deaths in WW2 proved that.
These ships . Were they bombed by Fockers ?

Latest Threads